*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233619-Timothys-Great-Adventure/cid/2960347-Towards-the-outdoor-gym-full-of-jocks-working-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2233619
A Tiny Human in a world filled of giants tries to survive his life while also having fun
This choice: Towards the outdoor gym, full of jocks working out in the sun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Towards the outdoor gym, full of jocks working ...

    by: The Mystical Explorer
Timothy guided the fly towards the colossal bodybuilders working out. Timothy took a look around while on the back of the fly and noticed they’re quite a few of people here and all of them were shirtless. Timothy’s eyes sparkle as he looks at all the sweaty hot titans. At first, he only saw them on tv but now he can see them in their full beautiful glory. Timothy decided it was best for him to get on with his adventure and take a look around. The Giant closest to him seemed to be lifting massive weights that even if Timothy was the size of a normal human he still couldn’t lift something that big. The giant lifting it up had a short beard and hair all over his chest along with a golden chain necklace. The muscles on this giant are incredibly big and very defined even though every inch of this giant is covered in hair Tim could still see the muscles underneath. Timothy kept on guiding the fly to the other giants as he decided to check out the rest before deciding. There was a giant doing bench presses who seem to be a bit older than Timothy. The giant had barely any hair on his body but the muscles were just as defined as the previous titan. Each muscle bulges at just the right spots and from Timothy’s perspective, he noticed that the giant had one massive butt that seems like it can rip out the workout shorts that the giant is wearing. Along with the shorts the giant seemed to be sporting a pair of dog tags around his neck that shines with the sunlight which gave Timothy the impression that this giant might be in the military or at least knew someone in it. Lastly, the giant in the far corner who seemed to be the same age as the first giant is doing pull-ups with such ease. The giant was sporting the normal attire here a pair of workout shorts and even have a similar body type as the other giants but unlike the others, this giant had a large tattoo of a snake and a skull on his right arm along with some faint scars. Which gave Timothy the impression that this giant may either know some really strong people or had a very tough life. But he could be wrong.

So with that figured out Timothy decided to choose himself a giant to spend the rest of his adventure with.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Mystical Explorer (UN: themicroboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Mystical Explorer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233619-Timothys-Great-Adventure/cid/2960347-Towards-the-outdoor-gym-full-of-jocks-working-