*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233667-Living-Mascots/cid/3023662-Someone-working-at-a-business-with-a-mascot-get
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2233667
A strange phenomenon is changing people into sexy brand mascots and rewriting reality.
This choice: Someone working at a business with a mascot gets a "promotion."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Someone working at a business with a mascot get...

    by: Shemp
Ursinus Office Supply Corporation. The leading supplier of various items needed throughout the corporate world. Ink toners, Paper Clips, Staplers, Printing Paper, Post-It Notes... you name an item that is regularly found in the vast 'cubicle farms' of businesses and corporations... Ursinus probably has it's name attached to it.

They even made Watercoolers!

Ursinus wasn't just a brand, it has grown to be a 'stamp of quality' within the white collar world. But for Kamala Pittman, it was practically a living hell. Long hours, rarely given overtime, and just enough of a paycheck to get by... most of the time. Her feet ached, she had a migraine, and she was late for work. All because that damn coffee shop was packed, and she had waited FAR too long just to find out that they were out of her favorite brand of coffee.

So it was all for nothing! Needless to say, this did little to lighten her already sour mood as she approached the entrance to the corporate headquarters. Standing atop a monument in front of the revolving doors of Ursinus was their DAMN 'mascot', Bouregard the Bear... some cheap Smokey the Bear knock-off from back in the 1930's.

He stood there, big paw on one of those old-timey office drawers with a firm salute with the other hand and a winking smile.

God damn did she grow to HATE that stupid bear. The grind of this job was bad enough without having to see this cartoony doofus smiling at them, like it was some kinda theme park.

She grumbled profanities to herself as she stomped past Bouregard, just hoping and praying that today was going to be a better day than it began. But part of Kamala knew this was probably going to be a hope in vain. Miraculously she made it in time to catch the elevator ride up, a rarity in her daily routine. This started to calm the raging storm of her mood... she even began to smile!

"Yeah this isn't the best line of work, but it's good honest living, right?" she thought to herself as she stood there, shoulder-to-shoulder with her fellow workers. "It's not glamourous, but it's a needed part of the machine to keep things rolling, right? And someone has to do it, so why not us?" thought Kamala, feeling a bit strange as her mood REALLY began to change... as well as other things about her.

Her body began to stretch, to grow, as her chest and hips began to seemingly 'inflate'. Next came her arms and legs, suddenly exploding in raw corded muscles as she hit 7 feet, 8, feet, and topping off at 9 feet in height, yet her dress did NOT rip! In fact it too seem to shift and change with her. Cheap fabrics transformed into expensive designer brands, as her top gently held her surging chest. Nobody in the elevator, nor Kamala herself, seemed to notice.

"And we've been striving to help improve the lives of our employees with vast growth opportunities and full medical coverage. It's not easy to juggle those expenses, but they're what creates the friendly atmosphere at Ursinus." thought Kamala as her neck and shoulders began to broaden. Her face lengthened in an all-too familiar snout as fur, the same color as her mocca brown skin began to ripple and wash over her enlarged body. All while her ears began to take on a curious shape, like those of a bear. The room in the elevator didn't even seem to become cramped, it was as if it too were changing along with Ms. Pittman, though some of the co-workers WERE getting much closer to her.

Her jet black hair morphed into a very well-kept 'bun' as glasses seemed to appear on her face. They were purely for show, as Kamala's eyes were perfect. Her hands and feet grew, taking on paw-like qualities, but not to the point where it'd be debilitating for her. She barely had any trouble holding the big mug of coffee, filled with her favorite brand, and her shoes became custom made reinforced but super-comfy heels that were designed for her feet. Everyone in the elevator were now looking at her, not in shock or fear, but in awe and respect.

"Ms. Bouregard?" asked one of the new interns of their shapely boss. Kamala looked down, smiling warmly at him.
"Yes?" she asked, making sure to give that sexy 'geek girl' look to him that drove most men (and some women) wild.
"We're at our floor." replied the young man, blushing up at her.

"Oh, are we now sweetie?" giggled Ms. Bouregard as the large mascot calmly exited the elevator, followed by her employees and assistants. The blushing intern began to walk towards his cubicle before the former Kamala stopped him.

"Davis was it?" she asked in a calm motherly tone, causing the young man to do a doubletake. How did she know his name? He nervously turned around to look his boss in the eyes... or at least try to, given her massive chest.
"Y- Ye- Yes, Ma'am?" he asked sheepishly.
"How are you doing? You seem stressed." asked THE Mascot-turned-Boss. Davis blushed deeply and nodded excitedly.

"I'm... I'm fine. Just hope I hadn't offended you i-in an... any way." he said, trying to fight back his rising anxiety.
"Oh! Heavens no! I had gotten lost in thought and... well... seeing as how big I am," she giggled, slapping her left hip causing her curves to jiggle, "I undoubtedly took up lots of space. You did nothing wrong." she assured him.

Davis breathed a sigh of relief, though the ever-present blush never left, but Ms. Bouregard could probably guess why. Smirking the giant bear mascot leaned down and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shemp (UN: superxash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233667-Living-Mascots/cid/3023662-Someone-working-at-a-business-with-a-mascot-get