*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Konsosuba
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234145-Shrunk-under-Kotatsu/cid/3003684-Konsosuba
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2234145
Shrink under kotatsu and many girls will come to torture or should we say play with you.
This choice: Konsosuba  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Konsosuba

    by: araval
First thing in this setting you will become Kazuma Sato. This story take place in second season of anime when you already have big mansion and managed to get kotatsu. As every Japanese man you fall in love with it almost immediately. Similarly like in anime you spent most of your time under kotatsu. Girls from your party tried to force you to leave this kotatsu but you put up good fight and manage to defend your precious item.

New day begins. When you woke up and left your room you immediately go to salon where your kotatsu is located. As you don't have to complete any quest today you made wonderful plans for this day. You plan to lazy spent all day under Kotatsu. WONDERFUL !!!
In good mood you make your way through corridor. When you enter salon you saw empty room. This isn’t strange as you woke up pretty early. Probably girls are still sleeping. Maybe with exception of darkness. As she is probably training in the garden.
You immediately went to your kotatsu. Ahh "I love you" you said gently stroking you kotatsu. At this point you saw something strange on your kotatsu. There is strange orb laying on your precious treasure. You picked up this ball and started examining it closely. "Hmm what is this" you whispered to yourself. When you try to input some of your mana in to this to check whether this is magical item it suddenly emitted white light and after this it immediately disappeared. This was really weird. You thought. Ok lets forget about this. Nothing will destroy my perfect plan. After this you quickly jumped under kotatsu. "This is pure bliss" you said to yourself. After some time you began to feels sleepy. In few short minutes you fall asleep.

You had beautiful harem dream. When suddenly you were awakened by a loud noise.

"thud"

"THUD"

"THUD"

"What is this" you yelled and stand up immediately. Wait this is strange you are under kotatsu how where you able to stand up.
As you are in total darkness you throw light spell to see your surroundings. ??????? this was your only thought when you saw your surroundings. You are in some BIG room ? It's hard to tell exactly what it is. It looks like under your kotatsu but this is impossible. There is no way kotatsu can be so big. Suddenly you were interrupted by laud noise.

"How strange Kazuma is not here> I though he would sit here lazy under his kotatsu" - You heard some woman voice.
"Hmm if he is not here I will use this opportunity and check this kotatsu myself hihi" - She said

Hmm I know this voice you thought. This is probably... Before you managed to complete your thoughts you saw blanket of kotatsu lift and pair of feet entered.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araval (UN: araval at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234145-Shrunk-under-Kotatsu/cid/3003684-Konsosuba