*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2917140-You-get-a-text-from-Jen-reminding-you-that-you
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: You get a text from Jen, reminding you that you three are going to the beach...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You get a text from Jen, reminding you that you...

    by: Random Anon
Your eyes widen a little. Memories quickly come back to you, and you effectively remember that Lillian and Jen had been talking about going together to the beach for quite a while, and it was the thing they were looking forward the most. School had been so dull you somehow forgot, though. Still, you smile, you're going to get a chance to look at Jen in a bikini, though you're a bit worried about your heart, knowing Lillian likes to go for extremely skimpy stuff to show off her outrageous curves. You quickly reply and grab your stuff, a couple of towels, sunblock, some nice sunglasses, flipflops, a change of clothes and swimming trunks as well as your wallet because you're obviously going to need cash.

You don't consider yourself a very "outdoors" person, but you certainly enjoy swimming, and either the beach or a swimming pool are nice plans in your book. Besides, you remind yourself that you're going to see two sexy girls in a swimsuit, or, if you're lucky, a bikini. As you finish putting your stuff in a backpack, you get another text telling you that they're waiting at Lillian's house, right next to yours. Jen's the one with the car, and you think Lillian has some beach chairs, so it makes sense. You walk out of your house and effectively, they're putting the beach chairs in the car's trunk

"Hey!" You wave at them, and they greet you back with a smile
"Hey! Summer's finally here, I almost can't believe it!" Jen says with a giggle
"I'm surprised you didn't sleep in though..." Lillian said as she finished putting the last chair in the trunk and closing it. She then walked towards you and leaned on you hip-first "Or maybe the thought of looking at two beauties in bikinis kept you up all night, huh?" she said with a cryptic look even you couldn't tell whether it was a joke or she was being serious, but then again, having been her friend for so long, you reasonably bet it's the former case.
"I slept well, thank you" You replied with a snarky smirk, and she comically pouted in response. She turned around, rubbing her enormous bottom on your groin for a brief moment as she walked towards the car, which made it bounce and jiggle more than you think it had a right to "You won't be disappointed at least" she added as she suddenly looked at you and smirked. You froze for a split second, and wondered if she caught you staring, but you hope she didn't. You laugh it off and look back at Jen.

"Lillian..." You two both say at once with a sigh. You're happy she's at least aware that all the teasing comes from her, you think many other girls would probably get jealous, or mad at you even if you were innocent, which would suck.
"She wasn't lying about the bikinis part though" Jen added with a giggle, and you're not sure if she batted her eyelashes at you or just blinked like a normal person, but you decide not to risk your chances "Let's go!" She added, and with that...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Random Anon (UN: randomanon202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2917140-You-get-a-text-from-Jen-reminding-you-that-you