*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The fallen (and giant) human.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234808-Undertale-The-Tallest-Human/cid/2919036-The-fallen-and-giant-human
by Kilbil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2234808
The last (and first) human is a lot taller than normal.
Chapter #1

The fallen (and giant) human.

    by: Super5ora
This story will be somewhat like an alternate universe where you follow frisk as they travel through the underground or the first fallen human, Chara, and see how they lived there life with the Dreemurr family.

Either route you chose, the key difference here is that they are going to be a lot taller than their canonical counterparts, whether if they are growing throughout the story, or if they were already that big to begin with. You can also choose their age you’re most comfortable with.

Now chose who to follow (and there gender) and we can get this story started.

Edit:Choice five is being used for AUs now.
Edit2:Reworded this chapter a little bit.

You have the following choices:

1. Frisk (Male)

2. Frisk (Female)

3. Chara (Male)

4. Chara (Female)

5. Alternative Universes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Super5ora (UN: 5orathegreat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kilbil has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234808-Undertale-The-Tallest-Human/cid/2919036-The-fallen-and-giant-human