*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234808-Undertale-The-Tallest-Human/cid/2972971-Beginning-of-the-neutral-run
by Kilbil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2234808
The last (and first) human is a lot taller than normal.
This choice: Neutral  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beginning of the neutral run

    by: Tessy
Long ago, two races ruled the Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.

One day, war broke out between the two races.

After a long battle, the humans were victorious.

They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.

Many years later...

MT. EBBOT
201X

“Legends say those who climb the mountain, never return...”

Frisk started to stir from her slumber, though she didn’t quite remember when she fell asleep, nor when she decide to sleep on a bed of flowers. She abruptly sat up, confused as to where she was. There was a vibrant yet gentle beam of light that shone on her, encasing her in a bright circle, yet all else around her was dark. ‘Did... Did I fall down here?’ She thought to herself, standing up on her feet, looking for a way out.

She was a younger girl, roughly 4’3” tall, with curly dark brown hair. With somewhat tanned skin, and a compressed body, she was as cute as a button! She was average height for her age, and could generally be described as cute, curious and caring. She wasn’t sure why she had come to the mountain, but now she had fallen down in it, and needed a way out. Dressed in an oversized striped top, to her embarrassment she had nothing on her legs, other than a pair of white panties. Fortunately the sweater she wore went half way down her thighs, hiding much of her shame.

She couldn’t see anyway to get out from this room, so she went on ahead. ‘Only way to go is forward.’ She thought, amazed by how large this cave system was. Passing into another room, there was nothing but another patch of grass and more flowers which she had landed on to break her fall. Nothing of note, until getting closer saw one of the larger flowers begin to talk! “Howdy! I’m Flowey! Flowey the Flower.” Frisk was surprised! Unsurprisingly. A talking flower wasn’t common place, even in the mind of a child. ‘Did I hit my head too hard..?’ She worried. “Hmmm... You're new to the UNDERGROUND, aren'tcha?” The flower continued. “Golly, you must be so confused. Someone ought to teach you how things work around here! I guess little old me will have to do. Ready? Here we go!”

The world flashed black and white around her, Frisk closed her eyes in anticipation, unsure what to expect. Before her though, she saw a red heart, and Flowey. As she moved, the heart seemed to move. Curiously she continued to bounce around, trying to figure out how it all worked.

“See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being! Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you!”

Frisk was really thinking she had hit her head to hard. This was really surreal. But growing big and strong sounded nice! So she nodded, standing in position for Flowey to launch the pellets that had appeared around her heart at it. The second they did though, her heart arched. She burst in a little wince of pain, looking terrified at the Flower. They now supported an evil devilish grin, and a maniacal laugh to back it. “You idiot! In this world, it's kill or BE killed. Why would ANYONE pass up an opportunity like this!?” Flowey excitedly spewed, Frisk crawling backwards to try to get away, as more pellets began to surround her. “Die.”

They came in close, but before they hit their mark, a ball of fire uprooted Flowey out of the ground. Making an ugly grunt they went from view, as Frisk healed instantly to her surprise. It was then a much taller lady with horns? Came in to view.
“What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth. Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am TORIEL, caretaker of the RUINS. I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. You are the first human to come here in a long time. Come! I will guide you through the catacombs.”

Frisk was reluctant after her last encounter, but the motherly kindness this woman gave off was a lot more appealing than the flower. Standing up once more, Frisk took Toriel’s hand, and began to head off into the ruins. However, before they continued, the little girl managed to bring herself to ask Toriel a question. “Can I still grow big and strong like the flower said I could?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tessy (UN: testsloram at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kilbil has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234808-Undertale-The-Tallest-Human/cid/2972971-Beginning-of-the-neutral-run