*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2924828-A-bag-with-one-or-multiple-pieces-of-clothing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: A bag with one or multiple pieces of clothing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A bag with one or multiple pieces of clothing.

    by: JOOSHER
Opening the package Hanna saw another package inside. Or rather a bag. It looked similar to a bag you would get from a clothing store, but it had no brand name on it. Holding it in her hand Hanna's suspicions were correct, there definitely was some clothing inside the bag.

The same weird feeling came over Hanna, making her immediately start opening the clothing bag to see what was on the inside. She wasn't sure why but for some reason she had to know what was in the bag. With her lack of self-confidence Hanna has never been that interested in fashion, but now something was filling her mind with intrigue. Intrigue and the though of revenge.

In the bag Hanna found...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A large bra.

*Noteb*
2. A tight black dress.

*Noteb*
3. A swimsuit.

*Noteb*
4. A very large sweater.

*Noteb*
5. Some other piece of clothing...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2924828-A-bag-with-one-or-multiple-pieces-of-clothing