*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3071187-Liponomicon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: An old looking book.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Liponomicon

    by: sup
Within the package, there was a single book. It appeared old and worn out from years of wear and tear.

"The Liponomicon?" Hanna read as she opened up the book to the first page of the introduction. "Congratulations young one. You have attained one of the most powerful books of magic in all of the cosmos...well...in the category of the expansion arts anyway. That's right. With the power of this book. You will be able to manipulate the bodies of others to either making them bigger or slim them down. Depends on what you are into." she read.

"Weirdly specific for a book of magic. If you don't count the part about this being a book on magic." Hanna said. "Maybe this is the answer to all my problems." she said before seeing a picture of her being pranked viciously by Samantha and the other cheerleaders before her expression darkened. "Yes...all of my problems."

Hanna, now having the tool of revenge in her hands, quickly started looking through the book for the perfect spell to use on her enemies. She eventually found the perfect one.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3071187-Liponomicon