*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3292586-Abigail-says-yes-and-she-tried-fattening-herse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: Abigail says yes, and she tried fattening herself up as well  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Abigail says yes, and she tried fattening herse...

    by: soccer
Abigail says yes I would love to get fat and so it begins. Abigail wanted to get fat anyways but didn't want to make her girlfriend not like her so she kept it a secret but know she came be as fat or as lazy as she wants. Luckly Liz got a new job that pays triple her last so the first thing she does with this money is ordered 2 pizzas and a leater of coke and 1 cake. When the food is on the way she prepares her girlfriend to be stuffed to the brim and she says she's ready.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Abigail eats it all

*Noteb*
2. she gets full

*Noteb*
3. Abigail eats it all and is still hungry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 soccer (UN: soccerboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3292586-Abigail-says-yes-and-she-tried-fattening-herse