*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More stories!
  2. More stories!
  3. More stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2956243-More-stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: More stories!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

More stories!

    by: JOOSHER
The Incident on the LunaAlpha
Being one of the highest scoring recent graduates from the Mars University of Sciences, it didn't come as a surprise that Dr. Verona Foxwell was quickly being assigned to deal with major medical problems and incidents. What was a surprise was what Verona discovered as she arrived on the space station LunaAlpha. The space station had gone into quarantine for an unknown reason and was now asking for assistance. As Verona arrived onboard the station it soon became evident what the issue was. A large population of the station had for some reason began rapidly gaining large amount of weight. Now it was up to Verona to find out what is cause of the weight gain and possibly solve the problem. Or would she also succumb to whatever was going on LunaAlpha?


Invasion of the Phatmos
The Phatmos are a species that are unable to reproduce on their own they have arrived on earth to find vessel they can impregnate. The problem they have encountered is that human women don't fit all the genetic requirements to be the parents of new Phatmosians. But luckily the Phatmos have a way to alter the DNA of human using a chemical found on their home planet. This chemical will make humans able to be impregnated by an Phatmosian and will also cause some "minor" changes in their biology. The most noticeable change will be the high amount fat that will start developing on the human in question. Causing the human to gain far more weight then normally possible.
The Phatmos are infiltrating human communities, while disguised as regular humans, so they can find the best candidates to become to new mothers for their future children.


We have a problem
The all female crew of the spaceship Demeter find themselves in quite the predicament after waking up from their stasis. They were sent to space on a research mission, but now the captain and her five crewmates find themselves too busy trying to fight off their increasing waistlines to actually complete their mission. But what is the cause of their sudden weight gain? Was the mission sabotaged? Is their ships AI malfunctioning? Did they crash land on an unknown planet? Have they come in contact with an alien species?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2956243-More-stories