*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235678-The-Giantess-Destroyer-rampage-story/cid/AFT66L88C-Different-giantess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235678
Inspired by the Giant Baby Destroyer, make a Giantess and have her rampage cities.
This choice: Different giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Different giantess

    by: BABYZILLA
Names: Emily and Sarah
Ages: both 23 Yeats
Appearances:white slim ginger twins with hazel eyes.
Clothes:white and orange shirts white shorts and sneakers and adult diapers.
Powers: immortality invincibility indestructible and size changing.
Personalities: Emily is silly and acts like a toddler while Sarah is dominant unremorsful and silly at times. They like going to cities and play with the tiny people vehicles and the army who always have no chance of stopping them.
Additional info:they're abdls who enjoy wearing diapers and act like babies and toddlers especially Emily. They even put their victims in them too.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. City

*Noteb*
2. Arrival

*Noteb*
3. New character

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BABYZILLA (UN: babyzilla64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235678-The-Giantess-Destroyer-rampage-story/cid/AFT66L88C-Different-giantess