*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party/cid/3399849-Victoria
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235807
Shrunken Riley sneaks along with his older brother to a high school party
This choice: Victoria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Victoria

    by: TheMicroWolf
Riley decided he’d try to climb Victoria. The shrunken boy ran across the floor and approached the giant teen. Even if you weren’t tiny, she was still tall, standing at about 5’9.
Riley climbed the platform of her giant flip flop and was greeted with the sight of her massive toes. Topped with unpainted nails, Victoria’s feet looked cute, and her soles looked quite meaty. The shrunken boy walked up to her massive big toe and put his hands against it, rubbing it ever so gently. Ever so slightly, Riley’s little dick started to get stiff, if just a bit. He bit his lip in anticipation, then leaned forward, giving Victoria’s toe a good lick. While her foot was clean, it didn’t smell, or even taste,Ike a fancy scent. It smelled as though the giant nerd only used generic soap.
Regardless, Riley gave Victoria’s toe another lick, and another, and another.
The shrunken boy was in a bit of a sexual trance for a moment.
Victoria tapped her (other) foot, looking around shyly at the boys of the party. She felt nervous. Victoria really wanted to see if a boy would have sex with her, but she didn’t know who she could ask, least of all without being made fun of.
Riley continued his worship of Victoria’s toe, he tongue not tiring. Suddenly, the giant teen began to tap the foot Riley was worshipping. The shrunken boy fell on his back as Victoria’s toes rose up. As she tapped her foot, her big toe came down upon Riley, gently squishing him into her foam flip flop. In someone else’s case Riley might’ve been crushed, but while he did panic a bit, Victoria’s meaty foot was soft enough that it did not kill the shrunken child. With every tap, Riley panted in a mixture of panic and sexual curiosity. A giant girl was stepping on him, and yet his dick was as hard as ever. The giant girl scrunched her toes for a moment, gripping Riley underneath. The shrunken boy let out the slightest moan as he was squeezed. As Victoria went back to tapping her toes, Riley’s little dick throbbed. He bit his lip and moaned as he blew his load against her giant meaty toe. The teen giantess hadn’t even noticed.
Eventually, Victoria stopped tapping her foot. Riley slowly crawled out from under her toe and panted. He wanted more. He finally got back to his climb, clambering on top of Victoria’s foot. He made his way across her foot and up to the base of her shin. Victoria had some short hair and stubble on her legs, more noticeable than most girls. Riley didn’t mind, as it gave him something to help his climb. The shrunken child made his way up the giantess’s leg.
Victoria sipped her soda nervously, looking around for a potential sex partner. She didn’t wanna leave empty handed. While Victoria wasn’t a virgin, she didn’t lose her virginity by choice, per say, being persuaded by a jock to let him use her for fun. This time, however, she wanted it.
Riley reached the base of Victoria’s shorts. He climbed up the denim surface, and up to her tank top. He soon climbed up from Victoria’s belly, over her boobs, and finally up to her neck. He was so close to his prize, that being her soft, supple lips, seeking to kiss them. As he made his way up the side of Victoria’s face, she began to walk. This suddenly threw Riley into trouble. He held on as hard as he could, but eventually, his grip gave way. Riley entered free fall.
Unable to control it, Riley eventually landed-
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMicroWolf (UN: writingwolfboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMicroWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party/cid/3399849-Victoria