*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237908-Hypnotic-Indulgence/cid/2941592-Give-in-to-the-voice-go-find-your-girlfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Folvos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2237908
Horny 18 year old with hypnosis? Sounds like a Hypnotic Weight Gain Harem adventure to me
This choice: Give in to the voice, go find your girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Give in to the voice, go find your girlfriend

    by: Folvos
“There you are! I’ve been trying to ring you for ten minutes now!” The long blonde haired girl approached me. Kalosa stood at around 5 foot and she was very impatient. “Come on, I want to head home so we can go watch that new romance movie together.” I followed behind her lithe form, catching my eyes drifting down to her hips. Her most attractive aspect, considering her modest breast size. Quickly I averted my eyes and for a split second I thought I saw the old man leering at me.
“Sorry… I got distracted by something.”
“You know I’ve been waiting for the week to be over so we can watch this.” Kalosa continued ahead of me and I sped up trying to get beside her. I slipped my hand down into hers forgetting about the small bag in my other hand for the time being.


“Kalosa,” I began, immediately realising I had no follow up to how I wanted to approach this. The movie had been a boring one about some romance between a bunny-girl and a wolf-man. I’d found myself mostly distracted with the sexy girl sitting in my arms, my hands gently roaming her body until she batted them away.
“Yeah?” She looked back up at me from her position nested in my arm, her own arm having snaked its way into my shirt at some point while clinging to my hand. It may have stopped the roaming but it certainly didn’t stop the thoughts, I adjusted myself a few times to try and hide my bulge but I knew it was mostly futile. I kept looking around the room as I heard someone whispering dark fantasies into my ears.
“If you had the power to change anything about me would you do it?” words not my own seemed to fall out of my mouth.
“Why do you ask?” she presses.
“I don’t really know, just something I saw online.” I replied, we sat quietly before she spoke up again,
“Some small things I guess... for example, you know I don't like you looking at me in public.” Her eyes glared up at me and I brought my free hand up behind my head. I felt my fingers brush something paper-y behind my head on the couch. I hadn't left the bag there...
“I’m sorry you just look really sexy…”
“I know but you always do it and I really don’t like it.” Kalosa replied.
Give’ her the ring as apologies - the thought entered my brain, seemingly not from my own consciousness.
“I’m sorry.” No you aren’t, you’re just sorry that she wont fuck you tonight. I looked down in shame.
“Please, Vermilion, I’ve told you this before… I don’t like when you look at me like that in public.” You could make her like it. That would be wrong. She said she’d do it. She did… No it’s wrong.
“I don’t want to keep telling you this, please Vermilion. Even throughout this movie you’ve been grabbing at my body, It doesn’t feel good.” Kalosa continued despite my internal dialogue.
Why is it wrong if she’d do it? Because she is speaking hypothetically and only small things. I could feel my reasoning beginning to disappear as I found myself rubbing the outline of the ring.
“And where did you even go at the shops today? I was calling you and you didn’t answer.”
I didn’t hear her question over the voice in my ear.
She said she’d change small things about you, why not make her hornier? Why not make her happy to tease you. That’s small isn’t it?
I guess it is.
And she said it was ok.
I guess she did
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Folvos (UN: the_only_one at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Folvos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237908-Hypnotic-Indulgence/cid/2941592-Give-in-to-the-voice-go-find-your-girlfriend