*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238186-sport--stars-weight-gain/cid/2955365-Alexandra-Rose-Aly-Raisman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dfff
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2238186
sport stars gain weight by anyway you want
This choice: Aly Raisman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alexandra Rose ‘Aly’ Raisman

    by: E-Brony
Nice choice, let’s have a quick recap of this girl:

Alexandra is an American gymnast and two-time Olympian. At the age of 22 she was an accomplished athlete, having scored several competitions. Her coach, Mihai Brestyan, was highly supportive of her, along with her choreographer and assistant coach, Sylvia Brestyan.

Aly’s family is composed by her parents, Lynn & Rick Raisman, and she has three younger siblings, Brett, Chloe and Madison. In her younger days she trained at the Brestyan’s American Gymnastics Club under what was going to be her Coach during her career. While there, she trained beside fellow gymnast Alicia Sacramone, which was in the young gymnast eyes like an older sister.

In 2011 she decided to become a professional athlete, joining with the Octagon sports management firm, hoping to open for herself a spot in the fashion career, sponsored by Ralph Lauren.

In September 2012, after receiving high praises from her fellow gymnasts, she injured herself during the Kellog’s Tour of Gymnastic Champions in Ontario, California.

In 2013, she attended Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts, before returning to her career the following year, after her coach requested her to pass the year training, in order to be sure that she had completely recovered from her injuries.

2015, on august 13 and 15, Aly competed at the National Championship in Indianapolis, ending up third, although she did manage to post the highest floor exercise score, beating Simone Biles, the reigning world champion on the event, by 0.300.

In 2017, Aly came forward as one of the victims of abuse from the former Olympic team physician Larry Nassar, joining the court to see the man processed for his guilts.

Now, with this quick recap done, how young Aly should get to gain weight?

You have the following choices:

1. Overeating / Laziness

2. Jealousy / Rivalry

3. Coddled / Spoiled

4. Forced

*Noteb*
5. Something else…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dfff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238186-sport--stars-weight-gain/cid/2955365-Alexandra-Rose-Aly-Raisman