*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/QVG2QJ4PT-Climbing-the-Mountain-of-Darkness
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lucy didn't hear him, Lincoln needs to start climbing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Climbing the Mountain of Darkness.

    by: G-Breaker
As Lucy searched Lisa's room for any sign of where her brother might be, the young goth girl stopped in her tracks thinking she might've heard a voice. Meanwhile, the shrunken boy at her feet continued calling out to her in hopes of getting his little sister's attention.

"YES, LUCY! LOOK DOWN HERE! IT'S ME, LINCOLN! COME ON!" Lincoln shouted up to the gigantic goth as loudly as he could. But unfortunately, his voice was too small to reach Lucy's ears. He thought Lucy might've heard him once she registered his voice, but it still wasn't enough to get her attention.

"Hmm, I could've sworn I just heard a voice around here. Oh well. I guess I must've imagined it." To Lincoln's dismay, Lucy shrugged off his cries for help as nothing and continued searching for him in vain. This forced Lincoln to try even harder to get her to notice him once she resumed combing the room for him.

"NO, LUCY! I'M HERE! COME ON! LOOK DOWN HERE!" Lincoln yelled while waving his arms and jumping up and down for her to see him, but it was pretty much impossible for Lucy to make out his minuscule form amonst the green carpet fibers.

As Lucy continued searching for her missing brother, Lincoln felt the ground shaking from every step she took. Her massive footfalls knocked the shrunken boy off his feet as she looked everywhere she could while calling for him in vain. Lincoln laid on the floor barely keeping his balance with Lucy's earth-shattering footsteps constantly shaking him up.

"Dang it!" Lincoln complained. "There's got to be a way for her to notice me."

That's when Lucy started walking toward Lincoln, blissfully unaware that he was right in her footpath. Lincoln tried to get back on his feet when a large shadow suddenly fell over him.

"Huh? What the?!" Lincoln reluctantly looked up and panicked at the sight of Lucy's towering form standing over him with her left foot hanging right above him. "Oh no!"

As Lucy lowered her foot onto the floor, she had absolutely no idea that she was about to squash her brother like a bug. Lincoln sprang up in terror as Lucy's massive black shoe slowly descended upon him.

"Lucy, no! Don't squish me!" Lincoln cried fruitlessly. But since she couldn't hear him, he had no choice but to run out of the way to avoid being stepped on. Lincoln quickly turned around and ran out of Lucy's stomping range, just barely making it out of the way in time.

*STOMP!*

Just before Lucy's foot could flatten him into a paste on the floor, Lincoln managed to make it to safety and laid on the floor with the shockwave from Lucy's gigantic foot shaking him to his core. The shrunken Loud sighed in relief from having successfully avoided such a fate and then flipped himself over only to be met with the sight of the enormous black boulder that nearly crushed him under it.

"Phew, now that was a tad too close for comfort." Lincoln said. He then looked up at Lucy's towering visage and gaped in shock from how huge she looked.

Lincoln stood in front of Lucy's feet as she stopped in place again, marveling at how huge and amazing she looked from his new point of view. Lucy's head was so big that Lincoln couldn't even see the ceiling beyond it. Even from his current position on the floor, Lucy was so tall that he couldn't even make out her eyes hidden behind her long black bangs.

"Wow. Lucy's a lot bigger from down here." Lincoln commented in astonishment. "Get a grip on yourself, Lincoln!"

The more Lincoln stared at Lucy's colossal form, the more helpless he felt in her presence. That's when he snapped out of his nostalgia and tried to find a way to get her attention again. And since he already knew she couldn't hear him from the floor, Lincoln was left with only one option.

"So, she can't hear me from down here, huh? Okay, then I guess I'll just have to get closer." With that, Lincoln ran towards Lucy's left foot and jumped onto her shoe. He clung to the black, leathery texture as much as he could and managed to maintain his grip just before Lucy got moving again. "Whoa! Hold on!"

"Well, I guess Lincoln's not here. I'll check again later." Lucy said as she began walking toward the door.

Lincoln felt the quick motions from Lucy's footsteps threatening to shake him off of her foot. It felt like he was on a roller coaster with Lucy swinging her legs back and forth, making it hard for him to keep his grip. As Lucy swung her left leg forward, Lincoln struggled to hold onto her shoe's laces until he finally lost it and went flying over her shoe.

"Oh no! Whaaaaa!" Lincoln screamed as he rolled over the vast terrain of Lucy's shoe. He bounced to the far side of it where he hit its tongue just before Lucy's foot hit the floor.

*STOMP!*

Once Lucy's left foot landed on the floor, Lincoln was hit by a shockwave from the impact that was much stronger than the one he felt from the floor. Lincoln bumped into a wall of fabric and managed to grab hold of it just before the shockwave made him lose his grip on it.

"Oh, man. This is starting to get dangerous." Lincoln said.

He looked at the wall he was holding and realized he was latching onto Lucy's black and white stocking. He was just glad that he grabbed it when he did, otherwise, he would've fallen inside Lucy's shoe, which would've been pretty unpleasant to say the least. Lincoln then looked above only to blush in embarrassment from getting a brief glimpse under Lucy's dress. Ignoring what he saw, Lincoln looked toward Lucy's planet-sized head, noting how high up her ear was.

"Whoa. That's a long way up." He said nervously. "But that won't stop me from getting some help."

Lucy walked back downstairs, comepletely unaware of the shrunken boy climbing up her leg like a mountain. Lincoln clung to the fabric of Lucy's stocking as he slowly climbed up her leg, desperately holding on with Lucy's constant footfalls making his climb more difficult. He just managed to make it to the top of her stocking by the time Lucy reached the bottom of the stairs and tried to get a better grip on her bare skin. Getting a good grip on Lucy's skin was a lot harder than her socks, but it wasn't too hard for Lincoln.

Lincoln quickly grabbed hold of the hem of Lucy's dress just as she swung her left thigh toward it. He then grabbed it with both hands and started climbing the outside of her dress.

"Alright! I'm doing great. Just a little further." Lincoln said, feeling more confident now that he could see Lucy's head right above him. He continued climbing up her dress as she made her way back to the breakfast table with her mother and sisters.

"Any sign of Lincoln, Lucy?" Rita asked.

"I didn't see him anywhere in Lisa's room." Lucy answered, much to everyone's surprise.

"That's weird. I wonder where he could've gone." Leni said.

"I'm sure he's fine, Leni. No need to worry." Lori said, but she didn't know how wrong she was.

Lincoln was just about halfway up Lucy's chest by the time she retook her seat at the table. He was very close to her head, and as soon as he reached her ear, he was going to get the help he needed. That is, as long as nothing happens to ruin his progress.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/QVG2QJ4PT-Climbing-the-Mountain-of-Darkness