*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. Tails's Trap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239121-Rouges-Punishment/cid/2958331-Something-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2239121
Rouge goes to Tails's house to get a chaos emerald unaware of whats waiting for her
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something else

    by: Janne01
"Well this is new; showing remorse, Rouge? Maybe if you didn't try to rob us, I wouldn't have to do this," Tails snarkily taunted with a smirk, concealing the device in his closed fist just to keep Rouge guessing.

Clearly, all that time spent around Sonic had rubbed off, manifesting in the fox's smarminess towards his terrified prisoner.

Such an attitude was uncharacteristic of the fox, whom dropped the act upon realising he may have taken it a bit too far, the malevolent smirk giving way to a look of concern.

"Relax, it's nothing horrible, I just want you to test something," he explained, untying the rope bindings that had kept his prisoner immobilised.

"Were the theatrics really necessary?" the master thief huffed, giving her limbs a shake until the numbness from being tied up subsided.

Testing? Well, that didn't sound so bad. During her career, Rouge had tested many a piece of field kit for GUN, often of questionable make and function, for similar reasons.

She was a brilliant intellogence asset, but given her kleptomania, specifically for high-value items, it was a sort of payment for all the various goods that 'disappeared' during her missions.

"Did you really need to break in to steal the emerald?" was the vulpine prodigy's equally dry response.

"Touché. Well, what is it you wanted me to try out, then? Visors, armour, your first ever entry into the world of fashion?"

She made sure her displeasure was well-known to the fox, what with her overly sarcastic tone.

"Humorous, but no." Finally unclenching his hand, he held up to the buxom spy what appeared to be a bangle or circlet , bearing all the parkings of a prototype such as the exposed circuitry.

"What you'll be testing is an arm-band that.."

----------------

What does the arm-band do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time travel?

*Noteb*
2. Perhaps it really is 'just' an arm band?

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Janne01 (UN: seckity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dreamsage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239121-Rouges-Punishment/cid/2958331-Something-else