*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239196-Jaiden-WG-Story/cid/3034192-Both-Jaiden-and-her-mom-are-futa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #2239196
Featuring everyone's favorite storytime creator!
This choice: Both Jaiden and her mom are futa!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Both Jaiden and her mom are futa!

    by: Jaden
Jaiden works hard on her newest animation. The only problem is that she's been feeling pent up all day. She can feel her cock throbing hard as it snakes its way into her pant leg. These boners have become almost daily, but there doesn't seem to be any direct cause. "Mmmf... I'm almost done..." when Jaiden is horny like this, there's only two solutions: jerk off, or eat until she's stuffed. Just as she starts to make up her mind, her final key frame is done and ready to be colored later. "Fuck... I can't take it anymore!" Jaiden reluctantly pulls out her foot long cock, which happily springs to full mast. The sudden movement splatters pre on her tablet, but Jaiden is too horny to care right now.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She reaches for her snack stash

2. She grabs her own cock and opens up her favorite porn folder

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jaden (UN: jadenthewriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239196-Jaiden-WG-Story/cid/3034192-Both-Jaiden-and-her-mom-are-futa