*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239196-Jaiden-WG-Story/cid/3451509-Disturbing-thats-not-food-shes-eating
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #2239196
Featuring everyone's favorite storytime creator!
This choice: Disturbing (thats not food shes eating)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Disturbing (thats not food shes eating)

    by: Sylphofhope
From cakes and pies to new things, items like whole bottles, cans, and even bowling balls. And sometimes living creatures frog's, hamsters, and dogs. This was too weird she couldn't have eaten like that, was it even possible? And the way her child self devoured each strange item, the strange way it made her stomach bulge before cartoonishly rapid digestion. That's it just an animation, this hacker knew about her childhood secrets and was mocking her for it.

But there was this memory sneaking it's way into her mind rewriting her history. Her belly was now full of fat so much that her hand could comfortably fit under the hang. Her chest had swollen similarly each one more than a handful now. And her thighs threatened to outstretch her chair. And a certain hunger flooded her mind. She loved eating especially strange things that caused her stomach to bulge. But not anymore that was a long time ago, wasn't it?

But the cravings had returned, or rather had just begun. No doubt she could digest anything she wanted to. Jayden could probably even eat a person. She should...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Feed her cravings (eat trash)

*Noteb*
2. Indulge a little (a little vore)

*Noteb*
3. This needs to be stopped...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sylphofhope (UN: thesylphofhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239196-Jaiden-WG-Story/cid/3451509-Disturbing-thats-not-food-shes-eating