*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Celeste makes a few changes
  2. Brian the Perv
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239253-Closer/cid/2953001-Celeste-makes-a-few-changes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by calx64
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2239253
Becoming the body part of someone else
This choice: Celeste makes a few changes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Celeste makes a few changes

    by: calx64
After Samantha went to sleep, Celeste reappeared and flew under the covers to talk to Brian. She zapped Samantha with a sleeping spell to make sure she didn’t wake up during her encounter. Once between her legs Celeste zapped Samantha’s pussy with another spell, giving Brian the ability to speak.

“There, sorry I always forget this part. You should be able to talk now.”, Celeste giggled.

Brian hummed a little and sure enough he now has a voice box.

“What the fuck fairy? You know this isn’t what I meant,” Brian angrily whispered.

“Sounds like someone isn’t happy with their wish. Sorry no take backs hun what’s done is done,” Celeste said with a sinister grin.

“You’ve got to be shitting me. I’m stuck like this? Do you realize how cramped this feels? I have a pussy for a mouth and nothing else. Not to mention the fact that I could possibly have someone’s dick inside my pussy mouth anytime,” Brian said getting more and more flustered.

“Well, maybe I can help with the cramped feeling,” Celeste said as she zapped Samantha again. Suddenly it felt as if Brian could move more freely. He was still very much Samantha’s vagina, but his perspective was changed. Her vaginal opening was still his mouth, however, now he could move her labia as if it were his hands and feet. Instinctively, he went to touch his “face” and when he touched what felt like his nose, a feeling of pleasure so intense hit him like an electric wave surged through his entire body.

“Wow, that;s intense, yet the most incredible thing I’ve ever felt. I almost don’t want to stop.” Brian said.

“I should say not, that is a clit after all,” Celeste blushed.

“Wait… my nose is a clit?”, Brian inquired.

“Technically you don’t have a nose, but I guess from your perspective I could see where it would feel that way.” Celeste said.

“I guess that makes sense. What if she finds out? Do I have to keep it a secret?”, Brain asked.

“Honey that is up to you, although I can’t see you keeping it a secret for very long honestly. Do you really think you could stay that still?”, she asked rhetorically.

Brian sighed, thinking about what to do.

“Look, you’re worrying too much. You are now the most sensitive part of the body of your crush. A girl that knew you liked her and treated you like shit for it, all because you weren’t popular. She laughed at you as that jock picked on you. Think about it. Don’t you think you deserve a little justice?” Celeste bit her finger seductively before vanishing into fairy dust just as Samnatha began to stir. As she opened her eyes Brian saw for the first time since Celeste made his most recent change. Instead of only seeing through her crotch, he could now see through Samnatha’s eyes and as she looked down at her half nude self he felt himself getting wet.

“Oh hell yeah, this is going to be fun”, he thought.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. What Happens Next?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 calx64 (UN: calx86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
calx64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239253-Closer/cid/2953001-Celeste-makes-a-few-changes