*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go Behind The Reception
  2. Tiny Living In A Hotel.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240188-Shrunk-In-Giantess-Hotel/cid/3340406-Go-Behind-The-Reception
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2240188
You are a tiny person secretly living in a hotel with a bunch of giant Woman. PLEASE ADD.
This choice: Go Behind The Reception  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go Behind The Reception

    by: Unknown
Behind the reception, Jack sees Kaley, the receptionist. Wearing her usual white shirt and black pumps, she taps her foot idly, passing the time until the next customer arrives, or her shift finally ends.

Without noticing, Jack wanders quite close to Kaley, who begins humming the tune of a catchy pop song, tapping her heel along the beat. Out of the blue, Kaley quickly pivots her right heel, stopping right above Jack, before continuing to tap.

Jack first noticed the enveloping shadows, having gotten used to this sign as a precursor for a nasty trample. He braced himself for impact, and sure enough, the sole of Kaley’s high heel and her entire weight pressed Jack on the floor. She’d then let up, giving Jack a short, second long break, before stamping down on him again, like an old bicycle pump. Each time she’d raise her stiletto up, Jack would try to get up and run from under her heel, but being tiny and only having about a second meant he could barely get up in a second, let alone start running, before he could, hard sole bottoms would crash once again on him, repeating the cycle.

This process of repeated stomp after stomp lasted for about 15 minutes, before she kept her foot down. Jack was in severe pain at this point, having felt the irresistible force of her heel squashing him hard into the floor close to a thousand times just now. He felt flatter, as he often did after a long trample, and desperately tried pushing against Kaley’s shoe. But the shoe might as well be a mountain for Jack, for no matter how hard he tried, the pump would always remain static in flattening Jack as far as it could.

Just then, she paused for a second, lifting her heel. “Did she finally notice I was down here?” Jack thought.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240188-Shrunk-In-Giantess-Hotel/cid/3340406-Go-Behind-The-Reception