*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk in Judy's Workshop
  2. Characters - Set 1
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240433-Cyberpunk-2077-Shrinking-Fanfiction/cid/2963333-Shrunk-in-Judys-Workshop
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2240433
You're shrunk around one of the women in Night City. Can you survive?
This choice: Judy Alvarez  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrunk in Judy's Workshop

    by: Unknown
You look around the giant room in shock. You recognize this place, it’s the basement of Lizzy’s bar, The Moxes’ club. This is where you and Evelyn met with…

A giant black sneaker boot with a white rim steps down in front of you. You panic and look up, as two towering legs dressed in leather overalls walk over you.

“Judy…” you mutter to yourself.

The giantess walks to her desk and puts on her braindance gear. A hallucination of Johnny Silverhand appears beside you.

“Good job, kid.” He says. “Almost got us snuffed under a porn editor’s sneaker.”

You take a few deep breaths, leaning on your knees. Everything around you is massive. Judy is massive. As you try to get your head straight, you look over at Johnny.

“What do I do now?” You ask.

Johnny shrugs. “The way I see it, you’re already fucked. Your only way of getting help, just dove into a raw braindance. No way to get her attention, as long as her entire mind is wrapped up elsewhere.”

You walk across the open floor. “I think I know what to do.”

“Alright, don’t fuck this up V.” Johnny says, before his hallucination disappears.

You look around the room to check your options.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Redhand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240433-Cyberpunk-2077-Shrinking-Fanfiction/cid/2963333-Shrunk-in-Judys-Workshop