*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny Stowaway in Panam's Car
  2. Characters - Set 1
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240433-Cyberpunk-2077-Shrinking-Fanfiction/cid/2963340-Tiny-Stowaway-in-Panams-Car
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2240433
You're shrunk around one of the women in Night City. Can you survive?
This choice: Panam Palmer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiny Stowaway in Panam's Car

    by: Unknown
You open eyes and look up and a familiar face.

“Panam?” You mutter as you get up. “What’s going on?”

The nomad girl doesn’t respond. You sit up and look around, realizing you’re in the passenger’s seat of her car, but everything is much bigger. That’s when you check your own bug sized body and panic. You look back up at your giant friend, who is focusing on the road, driving on her lonesome after another argument with Saul.

Johnny’s hallucination appears next to you, at the same size as you. “Fuck, so where out in the dusty outback, barely being bigger than dust ourselves. Great.”

You spread your arms besides you. “What, so this is my fault, get of my ass.”

“I don’t care whose fault it is.” He says. “Either get this giant outcast’s help, or delta.”

Johnny disappears again, and you take another look at Panam’s giant body. You don’t see a way out of a driving car at this size, so it’s time to think of a plan.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Redhand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240433-Cyberpunk-2077-Shrinking-Fanfiction/cid/2963340-Tiny-Stowaway-in-Panams-Car