*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clover.
  2. Totally Spies
  3. Something else.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/3293958-Clover
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2240537
Marco Diaz gets shrunken while surrounded by the "BIG" girls in his life.
This choice: Clover.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Clover.

    by: G-Breaker
Marco was just playing around with Star's wand, despite her warnings. And now, after inadvertently activating it, the wand transported him to a new location. He was somewhere very different from his old house and what made it even more disorienting was that everything around him was gigantic. "What the? Where am I?" He asked in shock. "And how come everything is so huge?"

It took Marco another few minutes of scanning his new surroundings to realize that he was shrunken to a minuscule size, roughly between one to two inches in height. As for where he was, the white tiling, the curtains, the counter, the cold, humid atmosphere, and of course, the towering porcelain bowl were all obvious signs that he was shrunken to the size of a bug and magically transported into someone's bathroom.

"Oh great. I'm tiny and in a bathroom! What was I even thinking?!" He complained, berated himself for tampering with the magic wand when he knew no good would come of it. "And if I'm tiny in here, then that means..." Marco didn't get to finish his thought once he heard a loud booming noise approaching the room. "That figures." He lamented.

Marco quickly realized that at his size, the person who owns the bathroom would probably be gigantic to him, and judging by the loud booming sound and the ground shaking rhythmically from them, his thoughts were pretty much confirmed. As the shrunken boy stood in the middle of the bathroom floor, he watched the gigantic door open, revealing the owner of the house that stood as more of a towering giant to Marco than anything else in the bathroom.

Looking at the giantess in front of him, Marco's eyes widened in shock as he craned his neck up to see the giant woman. It was a young, teenage girl with a pretty athletic and slender build along with blonde hair in a bob cut with the sides flared out and split bangs in the front. Marco watched as she came into the room wearing a light-pink bathrobe and slippers.

He quickly blushed, realizing that she was half-naked and probably entering the bathroom to take a shower. But then, his blush quickly faded once he saw her walking straight in his direction. Not having enough time to jump to the sides, Marco couldn't come up with a plan of action in time as her left foot came very close to landing on top of him. Fortunately it narrowly missed him, however, once the large slipper landed right in front of him, the impact from the vibration caused Marco to fly into the air right above her foot.

Once his ascent reached its peak, Marco quickly fell back toward the floor, or rather, onto the giant woman's foot. He clung tightly to her skin and felt the g-force on him as she kept walking towards the bathtub. Marco saw where she was going and felt the ride end once the giant blonde stopped just short of the tub.

He then looked above him to see that she was about to undo the knot of her robe and take it off to reveal her naked form. But as the giant woman looked down, she thought she saw something very small on her foot and could almost feel it touching her. Marco looked up in her direction as well and hoped that maybe she might've spotted him on her, at least, that's what he was hoping for.

You have the following choices:

1. Clover sees Marco on her foot and picked him up.

*Noteb*
2. Clover ignores Marco and gets in the tub with him.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/3293958-Clover