*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. John
  2. A Rough Landing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240604-The-Visit-Of-A-Being-From-Outer-Space/cid/2965322-John
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dopple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2240604
An alien has crashed to Earth and many crazy happenings occur
This choice: We follow John’s POV  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

John

    by: Dopple
It was late at night, around 10 pm. Everyone in your family was already asleep, except you. You didn’t know why but you couldn’t fall asleep. You played a few games and watched a few videos on your phone but nothing seemed to work. You then had one thought of your head and how boring it was in your town and neighborhood. Not that you hated it or anything as you were known well enough at school. Even in your neighborhood the many ladies and girls liked you for your kind nature. And at home you have two great sisters, a very loving mother, and the only problem was your father who seemed to care about his work more than his family leaving the house almost every time. Besides that everything else seems great. Except you felt your life felt was boring and wished something interesting would happen not caring what it was.

You looked out the window which was facing the trees behind you. It was then you noticed a big ball of fire or something like that falling from the sky and heading right outside your backyard. You watched the burning object break through a tree then head crash somewhere on the ground making a somewhat loud noise. You couldn’t believe what you saw and wondered if your family noticed it. You open your bedroom door and peek outside but it was still all silent meaning your family slept through that. You could have woken them up but you decided to go alone thinking whatever you found you can take all the credit for. You slipped on some shoes and quietly headed outside. You continued walking where you saw smoke rising nearby. You found the source of the smoke to see some strange object that was the size of a baby carrier that was all covered in metal and blinking various lights. Could this be a spaceship you thought. The lights stopped and something opened up from that believed to be spaceship. It was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dopple (UN: sonifan1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dopple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240604-The-Visit-Of-A-Being-From-Outer-Space/cid/2965322-John