*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Clean my pits!"
  2. In the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240902-Shrunk-with-King-Bowser/cid/2967970-Clean-my-pits
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2240902
What happens when you're shrunk with King Koopa?
This choice: "Clean my pits!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"Clean my pits!"

    by: Oliverhatt
Surely Bowser didn't have that bad of armpits. He was a lizard, not exactly a creature known for getting sweaty. Bowser opened the cage and pulled you out before smirking. "Good luck bug." He said before lifting his arm.

The smell was horrific.

Surprisingly, Bowser had tufts of red hair in his armpits and they were damp with sweat. They smelt like rotten onions left in a hot high school locker room. You screamed as bowser brought you fast to his pit, sticking you face first into it. You almost vomited as you got some sweat in your mouth.

"Lick 'em clean! If I lift my arm again I'll make you regret it!" He threatened before closing his arm. His firm biceps closing around you tightly, squeezing the life out of you as you sat in the disgusting chamber. With no tools given to clean, you knew he meant for you to lick his armpits clean. Do you sink yourself to that level or risk whatever King Bowser might try to do to you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Risk it

2. Start Licking

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Oliverhatt (UN: oliverhatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Oliverhatt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240902-Shrunk-with-King-Bowser/cid/2967970-Clean-my-pits