*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Honey, i shrunk... myself?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243427-A-Unaware-Furry-Adventure/cid/2986728-Honey-i-shrunk-myself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dannt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2243427
Shrunken hi-jinx ensues as your surrounded by unaware giants
Chapter #1

Honey, i shrunk... myself?

    by: dannt
Smack was tinkering away at his prized work, the yellow folf couldn't be more proud his and Jet's achievement, together they were able to create something scientific in the comfort of his own home. However, before either of them ran off to tell the press, there must be a test of its validity. Jet, who of the two was a 25 year old deer, was in charge of finding something to shrink, nothing that Smack was going to miss when it became two inches tall, settling on a nearby piece of fruit. Priming up the gun, Smack motioned Jet to come over to his side and watch as their product would do the unthinkable right before their eyes. Holding it tightly, Smack mustered the courage to raise one of his sweaty fingers to close in on the trigger and release the powerful ray, which blinded both of them momentarily. When the suffocating glare started to die down, Jet looked to his left and saw his cohort standing there, jaw agape at the awesome sight of a tiny apple resting on the table.

"I can't believe it! We did it Jet!" Smack exclaimed, placing the gun onto the table and embracing his deer friend in a tight hug, before letting go and heading to the door, "I've got to let Eve know he's gonna flip!"
With that he left the room, leaving Jet alone, who was feeling a little off from the flash but nothing too major.
Walking out of the garage, Smack felt a rumbling down in the pit of stomach, thinking it was nothing more than a bad lunch he continued on his way to his partner.

Who ends up shrinking?

You have the following choices:

1. Smack (Folf)

2. Jet (Deer)

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice

*Noteb*
4. Readers choice

*Noteb*
5. Readers choice (You)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dannt (UN: smicksmack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dannt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243427-A-Unaware-Furry-Adventure/cid/2986728-Honey-i-shrunk-myself