*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Little" Liam Gets Shrunk
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243972-Shrunk-at-McDonalds/cid/3221526-Little-Liam-Gets-Shrunk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by rocky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2243972
A fast food shrinking story that will surely make you think twice about ordering a Big Mac
This choice: Customer. Liam. 31 years old. A businessman.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"Little" Liam Gets Shrunk

    by: MrLockerby
Your name is Liam Denzinger, a thirty one year old businessman who was in the mood to have some good old McDonalds. You walked into the door and heard a sound you hadn't heard since you were a little child. The commotion, the smells, the environment, all these gave you a flashback of your childhood.

You took a brief moment to gather flashbacks from when you were younger, then came back to reality. You walked up to the order counter to ask your meal. You said,

"Hi, yes, may I get a quarter pounder with french fries and a coke?"

The order lady nodded and put your order in and you waited for your meal to arrive. You took a brief moment to look back at your texts. You had been busy handling your companies stocks and trading, plus working on a graphics chart showing what and how many products you have sold and made. It was a stressful process to do these at the same time, so why not get something like McDonalds to crave on?

You were startled as you were in a bit of a trance with your thoughts as the order lady had said your meal was ready. You walked over towards a nearby seat, which was right next to a kids play area. There was no other choice but to be right next to the commotion, as the place was packed with people. You sat down and enjoyed your meal. It brought back to when you used to ask your parents to bring you to McDonald's when you were younger. Now, you could really get it anytime!

As you finished your burger, you had sips of your coke. After a while, you started to feel very dizzy. Then, all of a sudden, you passed out on your seating table and blacked out.

It seemed to have been a while, but when you woke up, your whole life and body had changed! Now the commotion was even louder, and everything was like being in a stadium!

You had to figure out something to get you back to life. But then, something had happened.
What was it?

You have the following choices:

1. A little girl finds you

*Noteb*
2. A little boy finds you

*Noteb*
3. An employee finds you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrLockerby (UN: mrlockerby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243972-Shrunk-at-McDonalds/cid/3221526-Little-Liam-Gets-Shrunk