*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243972-Shrunk-at-McDonalds/cid/3216461-Femboy-encounter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by rocky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2243972
A fast food shrinking story that will surely make you think twice about ordering a Big Mac
This choice: Male bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Femboy encounter

    by: Reborner
Looking around, you see you entered the bathroom and see it's as gross as any public bathroom. Not wanting to be seen as a perv, you decide to leave, though the distance became several miles away from a few feet. However, the cruel tricks from the gods or whatever was cursing you wasn't done as someone enters the bathroom, holding their gurgling belly. With massive hips and probably a large ass in some blue jeans, the newcomer was a beautiful blonde in a purple shirt holding their belly. Lifting a leg, you grimace at the burst of flatulence that roars out of their backside before gagging on the unholy stench of sulfur and shit. This delayed your reaction as their foot hits you hit into a stall and you end up seeing stars. Shaking out of your stupor, you see blonde lock the stall door before dropping their pants and panties, revealing a massive dong and balls. You don't comment on the scene as he plants his wide ass onto the toilet to release ear damaging shart into the bowl and loud slithering can be heard between farts.
"It's bad for my stomach (at least better than taco bell), but McDonald's so good!" He groans as he continues to poop.
Releasing you entered the men's room, you panic before realizing he's focusing on his dump. Planning on leaving him to his gross, messy business, (you're thankful his massive ass is sealing the bowl) you quietly run away, only for a cramp to bend the femboy over as more shit leaves him and his face over you, scaring you stiff.

1) He sees you and is shocked to see a tiny human

2) He doesn't recognize you and goes back to his bowel movement

3) He slams his fist on the floor as wide turd exits him, the impact tossing you into his panties

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He doesn't notice you

*Noteb*
2. He notices you

*Noteb*
3. You get into his panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243972-Shrunk-at-McDonalds/cid/3216461-Femboy-encounter