*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3121086-Kazuma-and-Aqua-switch-bodies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2244219
Something makes Kazuma into the girls of Konosuba
This choice: Kazuma and Aqua switch bodies.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kazuma and Aqua switch bodies.

    by: Derp123
Aqua blinked at the stupid NEET who asked to be put on the same level as her. As if anybody would let that hap-

Suddenly, a bell could be hear ringing behind her. She turned around to see her flat chested kohai appear.

"Kazuma, your wish shall be granted." Eris said.

Aqua barely had time to react before her whole perspectives started warping. Falling to her(?) knees when she found herself suddenly standing up, she resisted the urge to vomit. She heard a feminine gasp, and looked up through blurry eyes to see a blurry blue figure on HER seat.

"Hey! Get-" he-his words got caught in his throat as an oddly masculine tone came out. Finally starting to put two and two together, he blinked tears out of his eyes and focused on three blue figure.

Her own body, most likely being controlled by that NEET, was currently examining her chest. Before he could stop her, Kazuma cupped both her breasts with her new hands and squeezed. Kazuma let out a throaty moan which echoed across the endless limbo they were in.

The worse part was the growing lump in his new pants. Despite his best efforts, images of fucking his own body came to mind.

'The damn hormones on this NEET's body! Though it's to be expected to be attracted, my body is sculpted to perfection.' Aqua thought.

Gathering the will to interrupt the masterbation session, Aqua spoke up.

"G-Get your dirty virgin hands off my body!" Aqua exclaimed. The NEET looked up, startled.

Eris, finally deciding to speak up, smirked. "It's her body now, Aqua." She notably now left out the -senpai. "She can so whatever she wants with it, at least until the Demon King is defeated. Better hurry now." Eris quickly waved her hands goodbye, and before Aqua could object that upper management would never allow this, her vision was filled with light.

---------------

Kazuma sat there awkwardly as the goddess now inhabiting his body was whisked away, leaving only her and the cute white haired goddess.

"D-Do I-err...Do I just sta-ay here?" She asked, still getting used to her voice.

"Oh, no." The white hair goddess said. "You'll be sent with Aqua at the same time. She's currently in a tone stasis chamber, so when I send you down with her, it'll need like no time passed at all for her. Which is good, since this may take some time." The goddess leaned in, her white hair tickling her nose.

Kazuma blushed at the close proximity.

"I just have a tiny favor to ask. Of course, I believe you'll enjoy it as well."

Eris suddenly smashed her lips against Kazuma's. She had no time to react before Eris' tongue invaded her new mouth and started exploring. In the back of her mind, Kazuma noted that she tasted sweet. Breaking off after a minute, they both panted for breath.

"What... Hah... What was that about?" Kazuma panted.

Eris straddled Kazuma, pressing Kazuma's back against the wall. Eris slowly started grinding her crotch crotch theirs.

"Aqua's body is so beautiful. I've always just wanted to fuck her, but that personality was always a turn off. And with how bitchy she is, doing this to her body behind her back relieves some pressure." Eris leaned forwards, squishing their breasts together. Kazuma couldn't suppress a moan.

"Plus, if you please me enough, I might teach you a certain spell. It makes the sweat Aqua produces release pheromones which turns people on so much they'd turn lesbian and fuck you on the street. She designed it to make people worship her, but once the fifth reincarnate tried to have sex, she scraped it up as a failure. Still, I don't doubt you'd like to attract a lot of attention with this new body. Male and female. Hell, you could probably get Aqua to fuck you."

Eris suddenly raised a glowing hand and all their clothes disappeared. Without the cloth barrier, Kazuma could feel Eris' hard nipples rubbing against her and Eris' juices mixing with her own.

"But enough talk. I've been waiting for this for far too long, and your probably eager too."

Leaning in for another kiss, Kazuma was prepared this time. When they clashed tongues this time, Kazuma managed to overpower Eris and started exploring the inside of her mouth. While that was happening, their hands were not idle. Reaching out, Kazuma started groping Eris' (admittedly small) breasts. Eris moaned into her throat, and started running her hands through Kazumas long, blue hair.

Kazuma's hands started roaming down and found the tiny slit in Eris' body. Sliding two fingers in and starting slow, Eris grew impatient. She started pumping herself on Kazumas now lean and feminine fingers.

"Aquaaa! I'm Cumminnnggg!" Eris moaned. Kazuma didn't feel like correcting her.

Eris' juices spilled out, coating both their lower bodies and Aqua's chair in liquid. Eris sighed, satisfied. Getting off Kazuma, the liquid dropped off them and made splaat noises.

All things considered, Kazuma was kind of disappointed. They didn't get to do half the things she's seen in his hentai. She didn't even experience her first orgasm in this body. Eris noticed her disappointed look.

"As much as I'd like to keep going, upper management would start to get suspicious if I take too long. But I think you'll have plenty of opportunities for pleasure once you get going. As promised, the knowledge of the spell will be transferred to you upon teleportation."

Eris have an enigmatic smile.

"Maybe, if I see you down there, we can continue where we left off."

Before Kazuma could make sense of her odd words, her vision was filled with white.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derp123 (UN: sirderpster123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supmcsup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3121086-Kazuma-and-Aqua-switch-bodies