*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Darkness
  2. The being of this cursed reincarnation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3001865-Darkness
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2244219
Something makes Kazuma into the girls of Konosuba
This choice: “To have incredible durability”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Darkness

    by: Derp123
Thinking about it for a second, Kazuma decided what he wanted. "I want to have incredible durability.

Aqua paused for a second, before smirking. "I know just what to do with you than."

The last thing Kazuma heard before being having his vision was encompassed by light was Aqua's sinister laughter.

Kazuma wasn't sure how much time had past before he awoke in a dark bedroom. His eyes slowly widened, and noticed that it was still dark out the window. Looking around some more, it seemed like he was in a hotel room.

'Something feels off, what did that bitchy goddess do to me?' Kazuma thought.

There was an odd weight on his chest, a weird pull on his head, and a feeling of emptiness down below.

Moving his head a bit, a stand of blond hair tell onto his eyes.

It took him a total of 5 seconds for him to process this.

Adruptly sitting up, he(?) felt his chest jiggle, throwing his weight off a bit. Stumbling out, he found his way to the bathroom where he found a large round mirror. Looking into it, he discovered that he was now a she.

Looking directly at him was not a brown haired, green eyed, NEET, but a busty blond woman wearing pajamas way too loose.

Before she could scream in panic, her head felt like it was being split open. Stumbling backwards and somehow getting back into bed, she blacked out for the second time.

Opening her eyes (again) she noted that it was still dark out. That probably meant she blacked out a few hours at most. Now though, she could remember who she was. Or, at least, who this body belonged to before she took over.

This body belonged to Dustiness Ford Lalatina, or currently going by the alias Darkness. She is a crusader who is currently in a beginner town, and this is an inn she is staying at. Darkness also has some... unusual kinks.

Kazuma unconsciously guided her new hand down to rub her new nether regions while sorting through her memories. Before she knew what she was doing, a spike of pleasure came from down below.

'It seems like this body's muscle memory did this... she is one horny woman. But this might be a one in a lifetime (or at least this one) opportunity. Being able to explore a body this hot and with a link like this, I could do some serious roleplay.'

With that in mind, Kazuma decided to start with some foreplay. Slowly buttoning down her night gown and sliding it off, she got a view of the bottomless ravine that is her chest. Whether it was this body realizing it was being humiliated by someone or Kazuma's own libido, her nipples were already erect and a she could feel a dampness in her panties.

She slowly slide down her trousers, taking time to admire her new legs. Kazuma couldn't see it past his new chest, but she knew that this body's abs was well toned.

Now stripped down to only her bra and panties, Kazuma slowly began to massage her new breasts. Moaning under her breath, Kazuma began rubbing a bit faster. She began rubbing her legs together, her panties becoming more soaked, before she was finally done with the foreplay. She didn't even care that her drool was starting to drop down onto her breasts.

Ripping her bra off, Lazuma began to furiously grope her new breasts. One hand began pinching her nipples, while the other instinctually crawled down towards her now soaked panties. Kazuma was moaning louder now, and when she ripped off her soaked panties. Taking a second to admire the now revealed clit and the slight blonde stubble, rubbing her legs together a bit and squeezing out some juice. Looking at the soaked panties her left hand held, she had an idea.

'I don't want to wake up the others, might as well feed into on of the hentai tropes and gag myself.' Kazuma thought.

Despite it being covered in her fluids, Kazuma stuffed it into her mouth and continued. Despite not knowing it, she subconsciously chose the embarrassing option due to her new memories changing her personality slightly. Because of this, her body was even more turned on.

Kazuma started rubbing the outside of the clit first, poking and prodding as if testing it. Meanwhile, her right hand was still busy at work squeezing, massaging, and pinching her breasts. Rubbing the outside more furiously as the pleasure began building up in her stomach, she couldn't take it anymore.

She knew from her bodies past experience that her clit could fit four fingers due to how many times it had been used. Deciding to drag out the pleasure, she decided to stick in one first and wiggle it around.

Even though she knew from memory, this was the first time she truly felt something enter her. Reflexively, she stuck in a second and began thrusting. Her hips buckled in sync with her hand, this body already knowing what to do. Her right hand groped harder and faster than before, before letting go and slowly tracing down.

Her right hand subconsciously rubbed around her stomach, before squeezing her side. This body already knew her odd weak points, giving pleasure by squeezing or rubbing certain spots. Without a hand there to steady them, her breasts bounced freely as she thrusted her body.

She could feel more heat building up around her groin, but she wasn't done yet. Sticking in three fingers, her cries of pleasure where cut out by the soaked panty still in her mouth. Her body moved automatically, her legs switching between writhing or squeezing together. Her right hand had went back to squeezing her nipples, giving even more pleasure.

Her body twisted and turned, writhing in bed. Her blankets where long thrown on the floor. If somebody where to walk in now, they would see the noble Dustiness Ford Latina nude on a bed stained with sweat and cum, rolling and writhing with her boobs being groped and fully on display while fingering herself.

With another moan, Kazuma slid in a fourth finger and began trying to form her hand into a fist, pushing against her walls. This was something Darkness would often do in her memories, and the results did not disappoint.

Her hand automatically knew where to go, pushing her g spot and all the other pleasurable points. Her panting became even more ragged, her hands furiously groping her breasts as if to milk some last pleasure before the climax. She grinded her teeth on the panties stuffed in her mouth, not even caring about the fluids that dropped both down her throat and out lips.

When the climax built near and her fisting became faster, she couldn't hold it back anymore. She let out a moan, thankfully muffled by her panties, and her back arched as she threw her head back. Her mind went blank as she finally relaxed back into her bed, not even noticing the absurd amount of liquids pouring from her crotch and staining the bed.

She let out a content sigh, her legs spread wide and her hand still inside. She idly stood up with two fingers idly fingering her crotch as she went to the bathroom. Spitting out her panties, she noticed the sun was starting to show over the horizon.

Moving into the bathroom with her right hand holding her panties and her other still fingering herself, she walked up to the mirror and admired her naked form. Drenched in sweat, cum, and saliva, with two of those fluids dripping from her mouth, she looked like she came out of the red light district.

For some reason (actually we all know why) this turned on Kazuma. Licking her lips and cleaning up the traces of cum around her mouth, she slapped her breasts. The pain was ignored in favor of the pleasure as Darkness's kinks came out. Turning around while still looking at the mirror, she spanked herself and moaned from the embarrassment.

Looking into her memories, she found out a bunch of other things Darkness's body could do in bed. Sauntering over, she flopped down onto her back before grabbing the back of her thighs and pulling her crotch up to her mouth. Darkness, although being fairly muscular, was incredibly flexible.

Licking clean her new crotch (hygiene is important after all) she stocked her tongue into her crotch. Still opened a bit after her last exploration, the tongue easily slid and and she let out a gagged moan. Swishing it back and forth, she was about to go further in before a knock was heard on the door.

"Darkness? You there? The receptionist lady said you were in here. Want to go on a quest?" A female voice asked.

Darkness's memories automatically knew it was Chris, Darkness's cute, sexy, and mischievous thief friend.

Annoyed at being interrupted, Kazuma wondered if she should go with her. On one hand, she knew how to act as Darkness. In fact, she probably knew how to act as Darkness better than Darkness herself due to being able to break down her personality. If she went with Chris, she might be able to even experience lesbian sex. Kazuma knew from Darkness's memories that Chris was the mischievous type, who might be willing to explore

On the other hand, there were still things she wanted to try with her new body. Especially with her tongue.

Kazuma decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derp123 (UN: sirderpster123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supmcsup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3001865-Darkness