*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244915-A-Squishy-College-Experience/cid/2998842-Go-find-Mary-to-see-if-she-needs-some-help
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2244915
Born with a rare disease, A small Squishy man goes to college wiith his friends.
This choice: Go find Mary to see if she needs some help.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go find Mary to see if she needs some help.

    by: 212
As you push open the door, you have decided that visiting Mary and seeing if she needs help would be the best choice. Since you can always explore the campus later, helping out your girlfriend unpack for college was only a once-in-a-lifetime moment.

Walking down the hallway, passing by numerous doorways, you make it to the stairs of the dorm and begin walking down. Being careful when walking down the stairs due to your height disadvantaging your steps. Don't want to fall and get stuck on a step and walked on all day like last time.

As you reach the floor that Mary is now living in, you wander until you reach her door number. Reaching up to knock you are shocked that the door seemingly opens by itself, it appears that the door has not been locked. Emboldened by the fact that this means Mary must be inside already, you walk into the room.

The sight greeting you is a similar space to your own, only unlike yours this one is still full of boxes, some opened and others closed. You can hear voices in another room beyond this one, so you quickly rush towards it, eager to talk to your girlfriend.

However, does something happen?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 212 (UN: kkk21212121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244915-A-Squishy-College-Experience/cid/2998842-Go-find-Mary-to-see-if-she-needs-some-help