*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bad first impressions
  2. First day of College
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244915-A-Squishy-College-Experience/cid/2999910-Bad-first-impressions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2244915
Born with a rare disease, A small Squishy man goes to college wiith his friends.
This choice: Go introduce yourself to the girls (it goes badly)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bad first impressions

    by: Kentwolf
Opening the door handle you pulled it open, revealing yourself to the hallway beween dorm rooms for the first time in hours of unpacking. There were girls milling around, chatting or carrying boxes and bags into various rooms, alll busily going through the same process of every college student on day one, unpacking and procrastination.

There was a group of four girls chatting near your door, so you decided to head over to them first. You gave them a look over, as you always did to new people, having spent your life having to keep an eye out for danger from everyone larger than you.
The first girl was a redhead, long wavy red hair cascadiing down to the middle of her back, pale skin and freckles, she was wearing a pair of leggings and a tank top, a headband holding her hair out her face. Under one arm was a large cardboard box full of various things, likely for her dorm room. She had a nice curvy figure, nothing too big, though still bigger than most of you.
The Second girl was a blonde, she had her hair up in a ponytail with a ribbon tied into a bow holding it up, she had light pink lipgloss on her smiling lips, she looked very friendlly in her summer dress that was short enough to only just cover her plump ass and her breasts looked a little squeezed in, she wore high heeled sandal wedges but still was shorter than the girls around her.
The third was a brunette wearing glasses, turtleneck and jeans. She seemed rather top heavy, though the turtleneck tried to hide it, you had gotten used to spotting these things through many years of unwanted interaction with the various parts of the body.
The forth and final girl was a black haired woman, she looked to be hispanic and wore a short black skirt and a red tshirt, her body was that of a models, but your attention was drawn to the purse slung over her shoulder. For a moment, you thought it was another squishy person like yourself, but on closer inspection you saw it was just leather, but designed in a way that it looked like a person shaped into a purse, the arms were the straps, the eyes on the sides and the lips making up the opening, likely a funny thing bought on a whim, but enough to startle you.

As you approached them however, the box under the redheads arm slipped and you saw it shooting down towards you as you opened your mouth to say hello. The girls didn't spot you but as the box slipped they saw it hit the floor, unaware it had just impacted you with its weight flattening you out under it. The girl quickly picked the box back up and slung it back under her arm, you felt yourself lift with it and her fingers press into you as she held the box up. As you worked on trying to peel loose, you listened to the girls chat. You worked out that the redhead's name was Becky, she sounded Irish and kept slipping bad puns into the conversation, another voice which was bubbly belonged to a girl called Amy, you assumed the blonde. A quiet voice belonged to someone called Juli, which you worked out was the brunette from the sound of her voice. That left the black haired woman with the scary handbag to be Syona.

You worked hard trying to peel free from the box and finally felt yourself unstick, but draped down, part of you still held in place by Becky's fingers pressed into the box, stopping you from fluttering to the floor. You stared at their legs with your flat mouth stuck open in a shocked look, looking like some weird poster of a guys face, the rest of your body flattened under your head and spread out like a square. You tried to reform, wanting to make yourself known before anything else happened, but it seemed the conversation was coming to an end. Becky shifted her grip, letting go of you, which let you finally fall free to the floor as the girls said their goodbyes to get back to what they were doing....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244915-A-Squishy-College-Experience/cid/2999910-Bad-first-impressions