*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244915-A-Squishy-College-Experience/cid/3002705-She-mistakes-you-for-a-squishy-toy-that-she-mus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2244915
Born with a rare disease, A small Squishy man goes to college wiith his friends.
This choice: She mistakes you for a squishy toy that she must have misplaced  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She mistakes you for a squishy toy that she mus...

    by: 212
You expectedly look up at Kat, expecting her to save you from you inadvertent squishing. Instead, you watch as Kat lets out a soft gasp before swiftly turning her head left to right. Her cheeks become redder as she seems to look around the room, almost as if she is panicked about something.

She soon stops, looking right at you before quickly walking and scooping you up into her hand and raising you to her face.

"I can't believe you fell out from the box, this is so embarrassing. Hopefully Jack and his mom didn't see... What would she think of me if she knew I had one of these?"

Before you can properly think about what she is saying, Kat begins to walk into her room. From your position in her hand you can see that she has not yet opened many of her boxes. With the ones that are open containing various clothes that have been haphazardly laid across her furniture and floor.

Kat opens one of the drawers within her room. She looks at you for a moment, before beginning to squish you into a small square shape. When she is satisfied with your apparent size and looks she reaches into her drawer and places you at its very end. From what you are capable of seeing in the small amount of light peaking through, she just put you into her underwear drawer. But she does not stop, she grabs a small pile of her panties and places them over you.

"There, that should hide it", You hear her slightly muffled voice say.

As she walk away she roughly shuts the drawer, sending the underwear and you to bounce uncomfortably against its back. You are in a panic, although this situation is familiar to you, you have no idea why it is happening to you on the very first day of college. Swiftly, you begin working your way to reforming, but you can tell from experience that Kat has squished your form very thoroughly. Meaning that it will take some time for you to be able to reform into a recognisable shape.

Focusing all you energy and thoughts into reforming, you hear the muffled footsteps of Kat outside the drawer. It seems from what little you can hear she is packing away her various items properly now.

As you try and reform does something unfortunate happen to you?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 212 (UN: kkk21212121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244915-A-Squishy-College-Experience/cid/3002705-She-mistakes-you-for-a-squishy-toy-that-she-mus