*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/3304780-Keiichi-gets-dominated
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244917
Keiichi, Belldandy, Urd, and Skuld's erotic adventures
This choice: Keiichi gets dominated  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Keiichi gets dominated

    by: J.s
as soon as Hild's blown kiss landed on Keiichi's cheek it left a lipstick mark 💋 that post with her demonic power.
He tried to whip the lipstick off of his cheek, but unfortunately for him it was stuck to him permanently.
She smirked.
"This day onwards evry woman you meet will have an overwhelming urge to dominate you like the pathetic worm you truly are!"

His eyes wide and in panic at her words which only made her evil smile girl even larger.
" yes soon you will be groveling at my daughter's beautiful feet like the human trash you are!"

Option one
The moment Belldandy licked eyes with Keiichi she had an overwhelming urge make it clear that she was the one calling all the shots in their relationship from now on.

Option two
Urd kicked Keiichi in the face knocking him to the ground, and ground her foot into his face demanding that he kiss it.

Option three
Skuld place the dog collar around your neck and begin to train you as her pet.

Option for.
Peorth sat on his face as if he was nothing more than a seat cushion.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Belldandy puts Keiichi in his place

*Noteb*
2. Like at urd's feet

*Noteb*
3. Life as Skuld' dog

4. Peorth's seat

5. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J.s (UN: funguy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/3304780-Keiichi-gets-dominated