*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245135-Rosa-Diaz-Gets-Humiliated/cid/3001158-Rosa-cries-like-a-wimp-from-a-spanking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2245135
An interactive about humiliating Brooklyn 99's Rosa Diaz by any means possible!
This choice: Rosa cries like a wimp from a spanking!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rosa cries like a wimp from a spanking!

    by: BimboFuta
Rosa groaned, constantly checking her watch as she waited for Salim to arrive. However, in her impatience, she failed to notice Vada sneaking up behind her from a side door in the apartment. In a flash, Vada grabbed onto Rosa, spinning the tall Latina around before expertly bringing her down so that Rosa lay across Vada's lap as the teeny blonde kneeled on the floor.

"Ugh!" Rosa groaned, her eyes widening as she realized she was suddenly staring at the floor. "What the-" she gasped as she felt Vada's left hand grip her waist, her right resting on Rosa's round booty over the dark denim fabric of her jeans. "Hi, detective Diaz! My name's Vada Sinclaire!" The criminal said with a bratty, bubbly attitude. "Let go of me, right now!" Rosa ordered, pathetically wriggling around on Vada's lap and failing to get away. "I'm an NYPD officer, you are under arrest!"

Rosa blushed, thankful her long hair was covering her face. This position, which she had put so many women in before, was utterly humiliating. Having to face the ground, away from your tormentor, with your butt exposed to them. It made her feel vulnerable, and extremely embarrassed. Especially due to the fact that she was currently failing to escape said humiliating position, and she was being held firm by a tiny woman half her size.

"Really? Seems like you're not really in a position to be making claims like that, Diaz," Vada giggled. "But I think we can come to a compromise." Without another word, Vada raised her right hand, and Rosa's eyes widened as she looked at the floor. Immediately, she knew what was coming.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Vada's small hand slapped down against Rosa's big bottom repeatedly, the sound of Rosa's spanking echoing throughout the otherwise silent apartment. Rosa bit her lip, whimpering slightly as she felt her rear end get slapped while she was forced to look at the floor.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"You have quite a jiggly butt!" Vada teased, pausing for a moment to rub her right hand across Rosa's booty in the tight jeans. "Even with this cute skinny jeans, it's bouncing around so much!" Rosa blushed further, refusing to respond.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Within five minutes of her spanking beginning, Rosa began to feel tears forming in her eyes. While the pain was certainly a factor she wasn't used to, the humiliation was overwhelming the domineering detective. She was supposed to be the one /giving/ spankings, not getting them! In an attempt to end her humiliation, she began to writhe around on the small woman's lap once more, kicking her legs up and down as she received her spanking.

"Oh, stop kicking! I figured a cop would be a bit tougher!" Vada giggled, simply tightening her grip on Rosa's waist and continuing the detective's spanking.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Before long, the tears in Rosa's eyes were overwhelming, and began to stream down her pretty face. In a matter of minutes, she began to desperately whine. "Stop spanking me-heee!" She cried, still kicking her legs. "Awww! Look at that! The tough cop who just tried to threaten me with an arrest is crying like a wittle wimp! How adorable," Vada smirked as she continued to slap her hand down across Rosa's bubble butt.

"Please, please stop spanking meeee! I don't want to be spanked!" Rosa whined, closing her eyes tightly and crying loudly into the apartment. She hated to beg, but, being unused to the punishment, she was completely sensitive to being spanked, let alone the utter humiliation. "Oh, trust me, I can tell! I don't usually get girls who cry in the first few minutes like you! I haven't even taken your pants down and you're whining like a baby!"

Rosa's eyes shot open. "My pants?!" She shrieked, wriggling around Vada's lap with renewed intensity, horrified at the thought of being spanked over her panties. Gathering all of her courage, Rosa tried to speak in a stern voice: "I am a grown woman, and an NYPD detective! You are going to let me go, and we're going back to the station! You are NOT pulling my pants down to spank me over my panties!"


"Ow! Ow! Ow! Owiiiee-hee-hee!" Rosa whined. She was still attempting to kick and struggle, but with her tight pants pulled down to her knees, her kicks were much less effective. A few minutes after her little outburst, Vada had expertly yanked her pants down, revealing Rosa's bright yellow undies with hearts on them.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"These are... the most adorable undies... I've ever seen!" Vada giggled, almost running out of breath from her laughter as she spanked Rosa. "The cute little hearts! And the yellow is so good!" She teased, having to pause intermittently to catch her breath. "Ouch! Owie! Yeouch! Ow-how-how-howwww!" Rosa groaned, hanging her head in utter shame. After a few minutes being spanked across her panties, she realized that she was getting this spanking, whether she liked it or not, no matter how humiliating it was. And it was humiliating...

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"Okay, detective..." Vada smiled, rubbing her hand across Rosa's bubbly booty, which was now very red from her spanking. "Your big tush looks nice in this color! It really compliments your yellow undies," she giggled, giving a few more soft spanks as she spoke. "Ouch! Ow! Ugh..." Rosa groaned. "I'm still a detective. You're going to jail for this," she sniffled, zero authority or intimidation in her voice.

"I suppose this is a fine time to mention I've been recording your spanking! All on that camera," Vada tugged on Rosa's hair, causing the "tough" Latina to wince as she was directed to look at the camera. "So, of course, you /could/ turn me in. But, if you do that, everyone sees that footage, meaning everyone sees you getting spanked and crying like a sissy wimp! Not to mention your cute panties, and hearing you say... what was it... 'owie, please stop, you're hurting my tushyyyy!'" Vada giggled, teasing Rosa with the words she had involuntarily blurted out over the course of her humiliating spanking.

"I'll take your silence as agreement. Now, are you going to be a good loser and stand in the corner, or do we need to extend your spanking?"

What does Rosa do?

#1: Rosa complies with Vada's wishes, humiliating herself privately to save her public reputation.

#2: Rosa tries to arrest Vada, resulting in Salim arriving while Rosa's getting another spanking.

#3: Author's choice!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rosa accepts her humiliation!

*Noteb*
2. Rosa resists, and gets humiliated further!

*Noteb*
3. Author's choice!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245135-Rosa-Diaz-Gets-Humiliated/cid/3001158-Rosa-cries-like-a-wimp-from-a-spanking