*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245135-Rosa-Diaz-Gets-Humiliated/cid/3435165-Rosa-gets-bullied-by-the-tiny-criminal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2245135
An interactive about humiliating Brooklyn 99's Rosa Diaz by any means possible!
This choice: Rosa gets bullied by the tiny criminal!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rosa gets bullied by the tiny criminal!

    by: what??
Little did Rosa know, but Vada was right behind her! She had hidden behind the door, and thanks to Rosa's apathy about the case, she had neglected to look in the obvious hiding spot. In her hurry, Rosa had neglected to put her jacket on, and thus it was left obvious to Vada that the badass Rosa Diaz tucked her shirt into her panties! A rim of Rosa's panty waistband was sticking clear as day above her black jeans, the cutesy pink fabric and giant waistband that read her name and the day of the week on the back sticking out like a sore thumb. Sneaking up behind, Vada wrapped her ten fingers around the exposed waistband, giggling as Rosa gasped.

Rosa froze. In that moment, she was no longer Rosa Diaz, cool, calm collected, respected detective. She was now Rosa Diaz, number one wedgie magnet in high school, bonafide nerd, and pantswetter. Her legs shook as her strength failed her. "W-wait Sarah, I'll give you my lunch mon- wait, I'm not in high school anymOOOORREEE! WEEEEDDGGIIEE!" Rosa squealed as her eyes crossed and her fists balled up, completely humiliating herself as she returned to her true nerdy form. Vada laughed at Rosa's pathetic display, along with her equally pathetic granny panties, pink with teddy bears decorating the fabric.

"I-I am a r-respected detective...!" Rosa stammered, seemingly trying to convince herself that she wasn't back in her high school locker room again. "Yet you're being wedgied like the nerd you are!" Vada crowed, giving another hard yank. "You're not the only one who does research! Lemme see, what did they call you in highschool again?"

SSSSSSSSSSSS!

Rosa's mouth dropped open as her bladder moved on its own, wetting herself out of straight fear. Her dark jeans had a long running wet stain going down as she completely emptyed her bladder into her pants. "Oh right, Rosa Pissbaby Diaz!" Vada laughed. "T-these were my favorite panties!" Rosa complained, still completely wetting herself to make sure her grannies were really completely soaked. Although completely pissing herself, she still could make out the unmistakable flash of a camera, capturing her humiliation. Vada let go of her panties and Rosa stumbled back, a full blush across her face as she failed to stuff her oversized panties back into her pants. Vada grinned. "Now, if you don't want these images reaching the entire precinct, I'm going to have you do the thing your bullies always made you do back in high school. Hmmm..what was it again?"

1. Rosa turns around and gives herself a wedgie! She doesn't stop until it reaches atomic, saying how much she deserves to get wedgied all along the way!
2. Rosa drops her pants and poops her panties! She drops enough to create quite the shameful bulge in her granny panties!
3. Rosa puts on a diaper and does a twerk dance in front of Vada! She makes sure to show off every curve of her diapered booty!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Self humiliating atomic wedgie!

2. Shameful, stinky situation!

*Noteb*
3. Twerking diaper dance!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 what?? (UN: redhotgarbage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245135-Rosa-Diaz-Gets-Humiliated/cid/3435165-Rosa-gets-bullied-by-the-tiny-criminal