*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stevonnie's new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245353-Stevonnies-new-life/cid/2999882-Stevonnies-new-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2245353
Steven and Connie are permanently fused into Stevonnie.
Chapter #1

Stevonnie's new life

    by: MadKing
Steven and Connie are about to fuse into Stevonnie. But why are they doing this.

Love - in this Connie accepts Steven's marriage proposal. So they will be like Garnet and stay fused all the time. Like Garnet they can unfuse but they wont stay unfused for long.



Addicted - Steven and Coonie have become addicted to being Stevonnie and can't handle life unless they are fused. This has created a strain in their family. Greg tries to be supportive but doesn't really know what to do. Priyanka doesn't approve and she blames the gems for doing this to her daughter. She will actively try to separate Steven and Connie. The gems are mixed Garnet approves and only sees this as love, Amethyst likes hanging out with Stevonnie but worries if things are getting out of hand. Pearl blames herself but kind of likes how Stevonnie is acting. Pearl secretly is lusting for Stevonnie. Which makes her feel ashamed.


Accident - due to a accident while fusing/warp pad/ gem thing has made Connie and Steven fuse. Because of this they dont act like the normal Stevonnie. Coonie and Steven will switch back and forth but still see themselves as Stevonnie. When Coonie is in control she will have a female body but can grow a dick if she focused on it. When Steven is in control Stevonnie will have Male body but can grow female sex organs when he focuses on it.


A Diamond - one or more of the diamonds are behind Steven and Connie fusing. This form of fusion will be permanent. This can also be before or after they learn about Steven being Pink or that Rose was Pink Diamond.


Experiment - Connie and Steven want to see what Stevonnie is really capable of. Or dose someone else ask them to fuse to better understand human gem fusion

You have the following choices:

1. Love

2. Addicted

3. Accident

4. A Diamond

5. Experiment

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MadKing (UN: thb4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MadKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245353-Stevonnies-new-life/cid/2999882-Stevonnies-new-life