*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kairi
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245538-Kingdom-Hearts-back-in-diapers/cid/3000682-Kairi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2245538
Kairi and the the rest of the girls are going back to diapers
This choice: Kairi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kairi

    by: MASTER234
Kairi stood on the beach of Destiny Islands, watching the sunset from the ocean, she misses Sora so much, but Riku and the others are searching for him. She wore her pink outfit she got from Yen Sid, the wind blowing on her.

Aqua came up behind her, 'Kairi' she said, 'We have to get started on your training' she said.

Kairi turn and smiled, 'Ok' she said, following her on the beach, today she starts her training, so she doesn't have to be the damsel and everyone saves her all the time, she wants to be the one doing the saving.

As she follow Aqua through the portal, she doesnt realize that soon, she will be going through a different training, maybe with Aqua as well, as.......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MASTER234 (UN: themaster223 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MASTER234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245538-Kingdom-Hearts-back-in-diapers/cid/3000682-Kairi