*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246062-Giantess-Celebrity-Interactions/cid/3064381-Phineas-And-Ferb
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2246062
this is a giantess interactive have fun:
This choice: Phineas And Ferb  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Phineas And Ferb

    by: alex dares
you decided to go to an animated world one where theres always action and adventure, and where there is always something new and fun.

why not go to the world of Phineas and Ferb..... cause hey they will be fun plus there aint really any bullies theres just Buffurd but he is a fun dude once every got to know him in the show.

so with that you used your transporter.

closing your eyes to open them in a big back yard with a giant tree, birds chirping, tools wirling (Phinease and Ferb must be working on something.....

but something is diffrent everything is huge and the ground seems closer to you, so you look down at yourself and relize you are around 4inch tall.

"Shit i shrunk....and....(it hit you....you forgot to make a switch to carry with you to return back)....i forgot to make a return switch"

but you hear a gate a open......but who has came back there in the backyard.... and will they see you or even find you?

Is it Candace trying to bust her brothers again but only to truly find you?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/85/fe/0c/...

Is it the cutie who youve had a crush on watching the show Isabella?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/02/9b/...

Or is it someone else?



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Candace bustin/finding

*Noteb*
2. Cutie crush Isabella

3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 alex dares (UN: alex.hendrix20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
alex dares has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246062-Giantess-Celebrity-Interactions/cid/3064381-Phineas-And-Ferb