*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Goblins.
  2. The Oppotunity
  3. A choice of lives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3012187-Goblins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2246807
In a universe where humans have reached the stars...to be the smallest out in the cosmos.
This choice: Cio, apparently waiting for you to wake up and clearly pissed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Goblins.

    by: punkachu
Well shit.

The green skinned, slightly chubby accountant stood over you (why your room had to be on the bottom row of the lockers is beyond you), horn rimmed glasses reflecting the cool light of the locker room. "Why aren't you up yet?!"

"Cio we...since when is there a specific time I have to be up?"

"Don't change the subject. Your lazyness is gonna cost you!"

Oh ok so she just freaking wants to mess with you...not uncommon. You swear Cio's got a complex or something, you've spent more unproductive days being messed with since D'Vo hired her...and still she acts like your some kind of lazy bum...

You have the following choices:

1. Cio decides to punish you personally

*Noteb*
2. Ferry shows up, saving you for now...maybe?

*Noteb*
3. another crewmate shows up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3012187-Goblins