*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247625-NewDisney--Nickelodeon-Shrinking/cid/3127946-Tenzin-Shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2247625
Disney & Nickelodeon characters shrink at the mercy of girls from their show.
This choice: Tenzin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tenzin Shrinks

    by: Haro-Haze
1. Ikki unlocks an ancient Airbending technique to shrink someone in order to avoid conflict, but Ikki uses it to prank her dad, stating she is the superior Airbender and that she should be Tenzin's Master now.

2. Jinora's spiritual powers begin to affect Tenzin as he continues to refuse her right to earn her Airbending Tattoos, shrinking him to only an inch tall on Air Temple Island, where he is soon after stepped on by the same barefoot daughter, sticking him to her foot without her notice.

3. Tired of the fact that Tenzin is always turning down her right to explore Republic City, Korra shrinks him down to the manageable size of an inch tall, tucking him inside her clothing to act as her chaperone while she's out in the city.

4. Annoyed by Tenzin's constant "Wisdom", Korra shrinks him down in order to give him to Jinora and Ikki as a gift.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tenzin's New Master

*Noteb*
2. Spiritual Stomp

*Noteb*
3. Chaperoning From Korra's Cleavage

*Noteb*
4. Korra's Gift

*Noteb*
5. More Scenarios

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247625-NewDisney--Nickelodeon-Shrinking/cid/3127946-Tenzin-Shrinks