*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning of a Long Night.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247948-Shrunk-at-a-friends-house/cid/3021421-Beginning-of-a-Long-Night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by axle
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2247948
M/M shrunk fun! Vore is the main love of mine but other shrunk fun is welcome. Add!
Chapter #1

Beginning of a Long Night.

    by: axle
You wake feeling smothered and surrounded by warm soft but heavy cloth. Opening your eyes you see that you are in darkness. What was the last thing I did last night? You thought to yourself. As you think back to remember what you did the night before images of you playing video games with your best friend Gabe. You two played and played late into the night. You remember looking over to see the black-haired jock of a friend passed out with his mouth open drool dripping onto his pillow.

You smiled to yourself as you got into your sleeping bag and zipped yourself up eventually succumbing to sleep as well.

You closed your eyes to listen to your surroundings still unsure where you were. Listening you could hear the background music to the character selection screen you were playing last night Turbo Fight 5. Wait... then I must be in Gabe's room but where am I? You mind questions while you look around in the darkness.

You have the following choices:

1. Try to get out.

2. Stay where you are.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 axle (UN: axlesoffate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
axle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247948-Shrunk-at-a-friends-house/cid/3021421-Beginning-of-a-Long-Night