*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248621-Monster-girls-attack/cid/3441441-A-giant-beast-appears-in-Tokyo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2248621
In a world of monsters and heroes decisive victories are coming.
This choice: Something comes from the ocean depths  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A giant beast appears in Tokyo

    by: UltimateGiantess
Right now in Tokyo, Japan (2030), everyone was just going about their normal lives in the city. Children going to school, adults going to work, and so on and so forth. However, little did they know that something huge was heading its way to their city. Something, truly massive!

By the docks, one fella was on his binoculars and notice that a shift in the water was heading towards their shore, and its heading there very fast. The man started to panic and the thing got closer and closer, and soon, the creature would make its appearance as it begun to rise from the water, Godzilla style.

Suddenly, the people on the docks turned their attention to the docks and see the beasts beginning to rise.

What is this beast?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248621-Monster-girls-attack/cid/3441441-A-giant-beast-appears-in-Tokyo