*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248621-Monster-girls-attack/cid/ML3PPLMH2-The-monster-fortress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2248621
In a world of monsters and heroes decisive victories are coming.
This choice: An assault on a monster fortress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The monster fortress

    by: Rin's little fan
A monster fortress was located near a city so the Omega Hero team was sent to destroy it. Consisting of Kevin (the red ranger and the strongest direct fighter), Ashley (the pink and agile fighter), Ben (the blue ranged fighter), and Emily (The white support). Omega team was able to blast their way through the main gate but inside the fortress things went sideways. while proceeding down a long corridor a hidden trap dropped Ben into a pit before it closed behind him and the team was forced to continue on. Soon the path led to a a fork in the road where Kevin went one way, against Emily's advice, and the girls decided to go another. Who path do you want to follow?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Blue

2. Red

*Noteb*
3. Pink and White

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248621-Monster-girls-attack/cid/ML3PPLMH2-The-monster-fortress