*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summon Sonic
  2. Green Hill Zone
  3. Knuckles the God
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249288-Sonic-Hyper-Macro-Adventure/cid/3039623-Summon-Sonic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2249288
Characters in the Sonic Universe grow in many ways. How will this change them?
This choice: Summon Sonic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Summon Sonic

    by: Vaderman
With just sheer will power of thought Knuckles attempted to summon Sonic and thus he appeared below on the lower ramp as Knuckles intended. Knuckles smirked, the whites of his teeth showing as he giggled slightly at the bewilder Sonic. After a few moments of confusion, Sonic looked up and spotted him.

"Hey Knuckles!" the hedgehog called. "What's going on here? How did I end up in Green Hill, and what's with the extra muscle?" "I've been chosen" Knuckles declared exuberantly. "By the Master Emerald as the new God of Chaos! I am now the Master Emerald and with its power I control not only the Chaos emeralds but chaos itself. I have called you here to witness my powers."

Sonic laughed. "Funny story Knucklhead! Sure you haven't inhaled any bad mushroom spores on that floating island of yours?"

Knuckles just smiled, and enjoying and anticipating his next move. "You will see now that I speak the truth." Sure enough after Knuckles had finished speaking did his body start gradually growing in both height and muscled. Being already elevated by the loop, Knuckles floated down to give his friend a better view of what was happening. Every second that passed Knuckles grew another inch and with every inch he grew arms, legs, and body packed on more muscle. 4.6 feet became 5 feet then 5.6 and on and on and he grew. Meanwhile his now exposed penis was growing alongside his body but also hardening from a slight erection that was quickly becoming full the more he willed himself to grow. Sonic meanwhile could only look in horror but also bewilderment. Now that he knew Knuckles wasn't kidding he was unsure of what to do or if he should be worried.

Knuckles stopped his grow at around 7 and half feet, making him much taller then the average human. Admiring his work he flexed and examined his body from his toned ass to his stiff member resting below on his sick pack of abs. When he finished he turned to face his friend. "So what do you think Sonic!" he shouted, glowing with happiness. "Isn't it fantastic!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vaderman (UN: vaderman92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vaderman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249288-Sonic-Hyper-Macro-Adventure/cid/3039623-Summon-Sonic