*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male
  2. It’s a... thing?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250266-Ogres-stink/cid/3210537-Male
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kloves
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2250266
You take up the daily life of either a male or female ogre going about your smelly day
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male

    by: Thenkara
Humans.
They always tend to drive away anything different from the norm.
But maybe they were on to something with this one…

Out in the swamp you could easily find a shack of a house, living inside is probably the bane of all that clean themselves!!!!

Tharug the ogre.

Tharug was born in the swamp, raised in the swamp heh he now OWNS the swamp~

Tharug is massive about 6’8 or so tall, he’s also FAT in “All the right places” his belly is massive, his fat green ass! With every step it wobbles, and bounces! Not to mention that bulge always in his boxers like rags. Tharug also has long dark hair, that whenever he whips, bugs, scorpions, spider etc fall right out of it! One time a snake fell out. Tharug usually just wears rags but if they fall off or they’re torn? Oh well.

Tharug loudly snores within his shack though he quickly wakes up! From seemingly a nightmare? Hmm he’s been having those lately. Wanna know Tharugs biggest fear? Being alone forever. He WANTS love! But it will never come to him sadly.

Tharug got up cracking his neck and not messing with the wedgie in his ass! Inside his shack he’s surrounded by jars of reptiles, bugs…Eyeballs? And jars of fairies for light.

He takes a deep breath and goes right outside to look at him swamp…Ahhh lovely~ Bugs, animals, fish etc they all sense of see him and instantly book it! If they can.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thenkara (UN: thenkara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kloves has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250266-Ogres-stink/cid/3210537-Male