*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reader
  2. Other
  3. Robin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250785-Female-Anime-Wedgies/cid/3370346-Reader
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #2250785
Female Characters from any anime gets wedgied
This choice: Reader  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Reader

    by: Drapion
You were one of the straw hats, and not any in particular you were known for having a bad temper and one of them took opportunities to bother you and that was Nico Robin. The two of you were in the Thousand Sunny while the rest of the crew was exploring an island. You were resting on the floor until you felt something poke your nose, which made you open your eye and see Robin in front of you.

(Y/N): "What do you want Robin?" You ask a little mad that she interrupted your nap.

Robin: "Nothing, I just wanted to bother you a little bit~" She said in a playful tone while a vain pop in your forehead.

(Y/N): "Sometimes you really are annoying. One of these days you will pay for bothering me. " You said while her turn around to go to the kitchen.

Robin: "You always say that, but you don't do anything about it. " She said with a smile as she rocks her hips.

You watch her go, but you could see something peeking up her skirt, it was in her underwear. The first thing that came up your mind was warn her, but then you thought that this was your chance to take revenge on all those times she bother you, so you stand up and follow her to the kitchen planning on giving Robin the greatest wedgie of her life.

But you wonder what wedgie would be the best to start?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An atomic wedgie which she enjoy

*Noteb*
2. A hanging messy wedgie she enjoy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drapion (UN: drapionpassion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grimmjow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250785-Female-Anime-Wedgies/cid/3370346-Reader