*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Third Floor - Lingerie
  2. Accidentally in Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3051357-Third-Floor---Lingerie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2251054
You shrink, then end up in a (mostly one-sided) relationship with a giantess.
This choice: Giant Assets for a Teeny Tiny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Third Floor - Lingerie

    by: forkboy
You finally let out a long sigh as you reach the top of the spinner rack. The scale of it should have been impossible for you to climb, but somehow your relative strength and endurance has seemed to grow. Unfortunately, you did not seem to get any smarter. Why did you scamper into a lingerie store, of all places? Hopefully you can get someone's attention from here instead of trying to avoid the plodding feet of various shoppers.

You were brought back to reality by a blur of motion approaching you. You jump up and down to get their attention, only to see a massive hip collide with the rack. You scream as you fall from the top, desperately trying to grab onto anything before you hit the floor. You head cracks against one of the metal hangers hard on the way down. Luckily, you manage to grab a handful of cloth and pull yourself into the garment from the rack. You do not get a moment of peace, as the women you knocked you off grabbed it and several other pieces of underwear, sealing you in darkness. Your head swimming from the fall you lose conscientiousness...

You awaken to find yourself on a massive bed, with the recently purchased bras and panties laid out around you like domes and parachutes. Your attention is pulled away by the woman standing in front of you.

Her back is turned to you, and what a back it is. Her huge ass jutted out, taking in your complete field of vision. Her leggings were tight enough for you to see every lump of cellulite, leading to a crack that could easily smuggle you deep inside her. Her slightest movements caused her cheeks to ripple and collide against each other. Her belly and breasts were mostly hidden from view, but those curves looked to be just as enormous on the rest of her body.

You only have a few moments to decide what to do. Do you:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get her attention

*Noteb*
2. Hide under one of the undergarments laying around you

*Noteb*
3. Try and get off the bed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 forkboy (UN: forkboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3051357-Third-Floor---Lingerie