*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3095120-5-Star-Dining-Experience
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2251054
You shrink, then end up in a (mostly one-sided) relationship with a giantess.
This choice: 5-Star Dining Experience  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

5-Star Dining Experience

    by: WriteorDie556d
"Oh my gosh! This is incredible! Wait until I tell my friends there gonna flip when they see you!! Finally a guy who's brave enough and MAN enough to want to date me!!!" I've always fantasized about a tiny little boy toy worshiping my body and all it's grossness! Now I've got one for real! My names Tammy by the way and I think in gonna call you boy toy! Or little man?"What?! No you've got it all wrong I'm not into, UGGGGH!!"

At that moment a sharp pain shot through your stomach. The grossness you just endured numbed your appetite a bit but now it was back in full force. The chewed up food was not enough to sate your hunger. "Look I don't have time for this I NEED to eat something soon or I'm going to pass out. "Oh No! I'm sorry little guy! Here I am yammering on while your starving to death!!! Well fear not! Chef Tammy is here! You picked me to feed and help you and that's what I'm going to do. Because I know what you want! You could have eaten anything off this table but you decided to dive face first in a pile of my chewed food. So OBVIOUSLY you only want food I've grossed up for you! Or should I say IMPROVE! So let's get to work! Now where should I put you in the mean time? Oh I know between my tits! Hehe I know you'll like that."

Before you could protest she snatched you in her clammy hand. While in her hand you couldn't help but notice just how fat she really was. Most of it was hid behind her lose fitting hoodie but you saw all of her and was amazed! She was huge, pretty short height wise but wide beyond belief. If you had to guess she easily weighed over 400lbs. She was wearing a small white tank top. The material was incredibly thin and the tank top itself was heavily stained with sweat and just about every kind of sauce and food you could think of. You assumed she doesn't wash her cloths often. It was waaay to small for her to as her fat was bulging out on all sides. It did nothing to cover her huge sweating belly. He stomach was massive it hung down like an apron between her equally massive thighs. Complete with a caverns belly button and even a small trail of hair leading down to what had to be a huge bush of pubes.

She unceremoniously stuffed you in her shirt wedging you between her sweaty udders. You were squished on all sides by hot sweaty fat. You could barely breath but could still see through her cleavage. With you secured she got to work. First she ripped off a small piece of hot dog and to your horror she stuck it down the back of her shorts her face scrunched, "HMMM AHHHHAHA!" she let out a sigh of pleasure as she pushed the hotdog chunk up into her ass hole then she ripped off 3 pieces of the bun. With the first, reached under her belly shoving it down the front of her shorts wiping her pussy with it. "She pulled it out and gave it a sniff whooo my pussy is rank just the way you like it right little guy?" She brought the chunk of bread up to your barely visible face. The smell of her BO was immediately overpowered buy a strong smell of unwashed pussy and it was powerful! You almost gagged as you looked at the thick slime that now covers the piece of bread with a few stray black public hairs plastered to it. Next she ripped off a chunk of hamburger and sat on it.

Ripping a nasty loud fart and giggling from it. PHHUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTT!!!! "Hehee I love dropping stink bombs, and I hope you don't mind if I eat while making your food little guy. When I see food in front of me I just have to eat it! I looooove eating and there's never enough food! A man who appreciates slobby girls must also appreciate their appetite and I have a HUGE appetite. So you probably like watching me eat riiight?" All you could do was let out muffled noises from her cleavage which she took as a yes. "Ha I knew it well enjoy the show little man!" With that she took the burger and the hotdog she ripped peices off of and stuff both into her mouth puffing out her cheeks to fit them with an audible "HOM NOM NOM!" She started chewing with her mouth wide open and a look of pleasure on her face. The sound of the food mashing and sloshing around in her mouth was sicking. However not as sicking as the mixture of drool, grease, condiments and bits of chewed food that were raining down on top of you. It ran down from her mouth over her many chins down her chest and into her cleavage. Coating you in the gross slime. This combined with her sweat and the saliva snot mixture you were already covered in, Caused you to slide farther down into her breasts now you couldn't see or breath at all! She was completely oblivious to this as she swallowed her mouth full and continued her work.

She took a piece of bread brought it to her nose and blew it covering it in snot. While she was doing this you were struggling trying to get free panicking from lack of air. Eventually you got free and slipped out the bottom of her tank top. You began tumbling down her belly falling fast. Desperately you reached out to grab... anything really and managed to grab hold of her belly button. You clung to the fatty hole for dear life. As you hung you couldn't help notice the intense stink coming from the belly button.

Meanwhile she was chewing on a mouthful of french fries. She took a small cup ment for condiments and spat some of the chewed up potato into the cup. She brought it down to her ass and rung put her booty shorts into the cup mixing it with a ton of ass sweat. The once solid fries were now a soup of potato, saliva, and ass sweat.. Once that was done with considerabl effort she lifter her right leg up and swung it up onto the bench sideways. You looked and saw the massive expans of her thighs, and hairy legs. Leading to her dirty flip-flop clad feet. At that moment she noticed you hanging on her belly button and started to giggle. "Hahaha!! what are you doing down there little man? What?! You don't like my tits? hehe" she said sarcastically. "No I know you love em they just weren't gross enough for you you wanted to get some belly action! Am I right? Can't say I blame you my massive gut is one of my best features. From your size it must be gigantic. Well I won't keep you waiting little man. If you want to dive face first in my crusty belly button go right ahead baby! This is perfect actually I love picking my belly button and shoving things inside it. It turns me in so much. There's a ton of lint and crust and other crap in there. I can't pick it out because my fingers are too fat. Now I got you for that though and it'll be like an appetizer for you meal! Well I won't keep you waiting any longer little man enjoy! "

She grabbed you rather roughly with her grease hand and shoved you screaming into her belly button face first with coconsiderable force. You we're completely entombed in her fat belly squeezed from all sides and face first in a pile of gunk. The stink was very powerful, You couldn't move or breath and only your feet just barely stuck out. Tammy let out a loud moan as she did thus. "Ahhhuu oh my god you feel so good in there!! Oh yeah wiggle around more baby you feel amazing! "You weren't going anywhere until she freed you. So you did the only thing you could do start eating. If you didn't you'd sufficient so you miserably took a huge bite of the crusty gunk. Retching at the foul bitter taste you sob silently as you ate more. Meanwhile Tammy finished up while enjoying the feeling of you in her fatty hole. She took the other piece of bread and squished it between her toes. Flexing and wiggling them pressing them into her flip flop.

She took out the bread and wiped in between each toe. Bits of black squishy gunk came off and stuck to the pice of bread. She brought it to her face and sniffed it. "Hehehe ooo that stinks, it's like old cheese and vinegar, it's toe cheese hahah!..... mmmmhh cheese" she started drooing over the thought of cheese. "Anyway my little toy is gonna love it". With a struggle she shifted back to sitting, and ripped another massive fart. PHHHRRRRRRRT !!!!BRRTT!! PFFURRRRRT!!! "Ahhh that should do it" she lifted her ass and took the burger chunk putting it on the snot bun and topping it with the toe jam bun. Finally she dug her finger into her ass hole and fished out the hot dog chunk. "Haha oh that's perfect!" she giddy exclaimed looking at the shit coverd hotdog. She folded it between the cum cover bun. "There now he just needs a serving tray.... Oh I know with a struggle she reached down and grabbed her flip flop

"She place all the food on her flip flop. Great! Oh he's gonna love this! Alright little guy dinner time!" With that she yanked you out of her belly button and plopped you on the flip flop sitting in the table. Ow! She was very rough with you which seemed like she wasn't doing on purpose. She just didn't know how to handle you gently. You were assaulted with both fresh and stale foot stink as the smell surrounding you was strong. You looked at the display of disgusting food in front of you and retched. "Here we are a fart burger, topped with snot, a few stray nose hairs, and tons of toe jam! Chewed up fries, spit, and ass juice soup. Then finally a shit dog topped with pussy juice and pubes! All served on my dirty stinky flip flop. Oh shit! I never got you something to drink... well I guess you could just suck some sweat out of my flip flop? There's plenty soaked into it so that should work just fine. Enjoy it my little boy toy it was so much fun to make and I know it'll be even more fun to watch you eat it. Now let's dig in baby I'm still starving and got half my dinner to go heck I may need to order more!"

She then started devouring her food again and you looked at the horrific buffet in front of you. She didn't really expect you to eat this stuff right! You couldn't eat it it's sooo gross. Uuuggh but your beyhond hungry and she's the only person who can help you right now. Would she get mad if you didn't eat it? She may not help you if you don't! What the he'll are you going to do now?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WriteorDie556d (UN: writeordie556d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3095120-5-Star-Dining-Experience