*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the Ass
  2. Hungry for a Slob
  3. Accidentally in Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3112478-Into-the-Ass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2251054
You shrink, then end up in a (mostly one-sided) relationship with a giantess.
This choice: Butt-centric  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Into the Ass

    by: Bob_ross
She suddenly sets you back onto the table and moves one hand southward, peeking over the ledge of the table you see her relieving herself of a wedgie, the amount of effort it takes for her to separate her skin from her shorts due to all the sweat is terrifying. Realising the danger if the conversation were to continue the way it is you try to convince her that there was no deprived meaning to your actions and it was actually really really gross. Thinking back on all the grossness that just happened her butt came to mind, the absolutely repugnant toxic ass fumes that seemed to just have an endless supply stuffed up her ass, the tidal waves of sweat that pooled around her ass crack and the sheer size of it all kept coming back into your mind. This Girls ass was enormous, it was easily the largest you had ever seen shrunken or not but when you are only a fraction of your normal size it dwarfs the height of your house ten-fold.
Realising that maybe describing the would be the way to end her confused stupor you relay all the events relating to what may be the grossest moment of your life.

"So my Ass is what you're really interested in huh?" She quite quickly responds, You would of started screaming at her if you weren't so powerless against her but you quickly try to reinforce your points realising the absolute hell that could be waiting for you if you don't convince her just how gross it was right now.

"PHHHLPPPPTTTT-" A horrendously loud ominous sound rocks the table as the greasy girl leans to the side lifting one ass cheek up. You are almost knocked to your feet by the rocking of the table. Resting her ass cheek back onto the bench an uncomfortable squelch can be heard. "I bet you liked when I farted on you the most didn't you you little perv-" She teases you, she picks you up with her hands which have been oiled up from all the greasy food she's been eating and bring you around to her ginormous backside. "I honestly don't see why you want to be in my ass this much but I'm not gonna deny a guy as cute as you the opportunity!" She looks over at you, giving you one last look at her face before she turns away and brings her other hand around to begin the same process of separate her cheeks to her pants, and hopefully only her pants...
You let out terrified screams in frustration and fear as her other hand finally manages to pull away her panties and a disgusting odour of sweat and the worlds worst smelling ass gas immediately fills your nostrils. "Aww no need to scream little guy I'll just pretend you're not there if you want to full experience!" She says furthering your understanding of how oblivious one person can be. Finally she pulls her liquified pants beneath her ass cheeks and begins working on the final barrier protecting you from your captivity in the worlds smelliest prison. Taking a final look around you your entire field of vision from your left to your right is filled with the mountainous white but slightly yellow tinted ass cheeks that reflect an ungodly amount of light due to all her sweat.

Finally she finished pulling her panties beneath her ass cheeks, staring into the abyss you take a sigh of relief and distress as you aren't greeted by the surely repulsive sight of her asshole, "Just how massive is this chicks ass?" you ask yourself before your brief moment of confusion is ruined as her hand dives into her cheesy ass and past multiple slimy ass hairs drowning you in ass gunk and sweat, as her cheeks become narrower she stuffs you far enough to the point where her ass cheeks hold you together even when held open by her other hand. releasing you and pulling back her hands her ass cheeks squelch together even further burrowing you into her slimy disgusting ass pores as the light around you is slowly darkened by what could only be her pulling her underwear and pants back up, sealing you to your fate. The distant sounds of her tummy rumbling and gas bubbles building up by her backdoor which you can only hope isn't anywhere close to you terrify you. You are being constantly drenched in sweat and yet you aren't slipping away from her ass cheeks at all.

Up above you overhear her burp as she continues on eating her meal as if there wasn't a tiny man in the epicentre of her ass. Suddenly she tilts her right ass cheek to the side and tenses kneading you into her ass cheeks and sweat even more than before as an ominous gurgle continues growing louder and louder before "RPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTT--" A wave of warm air blows onto you and past you like a typhoon as your nostrils are assaulted by smells you never thought possible. Her humongous ass cheeks wobble and bounce together furiously during this repeatedly bashing you in-between them as her sweat and ass gunk flies coats you're entire body and you are degraded to being a piece of her unwiped shit as her butt hairs entangle around you and the shaking finally comes to a stop...

1. Finally finishing her meal, she stands up pays for her food and begins to walk back to her car to drive home, pushing you into her ass crack even further as her cheeks grind you deeper and deeper...

2. Picking now as the perfect opportunity for her weekly jog she pays for her food and begins her run creating even more sweat then before.

3. Calling over a waiter she begins to order more food but to your horror you overhear her ordering various Mexican dishes that are known for creating insane amounts of gas.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Home sweet Home

*Noteb*
2. The Meat Grinder

*Noteb*
3. A Fart Fiesta

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bob_ross (UN: vsauce at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3112478-Into-the-Ass